Rock Hammer Hold
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rock Hammer Hold

A private D&D Campaign for the LOD set in the Silver Marches of the Forgotten Realms.

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Jordan

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Sam the DM
Admin
Sam the DM

Number of posts : 953
Registration date : 2007-05-19

Character Sheet
Name: Almighty DM
Level: Infinite
Race/Class: Very

Jordan - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jordan   Jordan - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 08, 2012 12:44 am

“I am Anthinor Deeproar, son of Anghath Deeproar,” says the young barbarian with a sense of respect, “Chief Kortooth does not speak of tribe matters to messengers.”

Anthinor stars and his feet for a moment, “But I have heard talk of armored men attacking Uthgardt in the forests to the north. Knights of the Silver, maybe? That is all I know.”

Hmmm, this does not sound good. Or right. The Knights of the Silver are the elite city guard of Silverymoon. What would compel them to be so far north? A conflict between all of the Uthgardt tribes and Silverymoon would be a wide reaching war, so much that Rock Hammer would get dragged into it somehow.

The Axe of the Emperors seems excited about this.

DM NOTE – If you’d like you can respond to this and I can post it up in the other players personal threads.
Back to top Go down
https://rockhammerhold.forumotion.com
Sam the DM
Admin
Sam the DM

Number of posts : 953
Registration date : 2007-05-19

Character Sheet
Name: Almighty DM
Level: Infinite
Race/Class: Very

Jordan - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jordan   Jordan - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 20, 2013 10:13 pm

Carlos

You walk into the tavern in Blingdenstone called Schnicktick’s Retreat.  It is much like any other tavern you have been to a hundred times.  Of note, however, is the large pit in the center of the room.  A stone railing around it prevents anyone from stumbling in, and a series of ropes and pulleys line the ceiling around the shaft.  

You start to head over to the bar to order a drink when everything starts to slow down.  You have experienced this once before when you were-

“Carlos!”

You turn around.  Time has stopped for everything in here, except for you and Graz’zt.  His 9-foot tall frame barely fits in this gnome-built tavern, but he doesn’t seem to mind.  He smiles at you, but he seems in a hurry.

“Carlos, there has been a slight change in your plans.”

“Our plans?  Our plans to recover the two books, Septasigilurue and Asterwunkaseel?”

“Well,” Graz’zt looks around for a moment, “for one of them at least.  Asterwunkaseel was stolen by a tiefling wizard named Karavakos.  And he has fled to the Prison of Shadows.”

Graz’zt puts his hand on your shoulder and smiles, “This is your number one priority.  Get this book back.”

You nod and gaze back at the demon, A lot rides on this.  Your friends, the Six Fingers, and Logan.  You can’t let Logan down.  You must retrieve this book.  But you think about your friends here, the Six Fingers.

“They won’t be on board with this, they need the other book.”

Graz’zt shrugs his shoulders, “Whatever you have to say, tell them Karavakos stole both them, tell them you ‘sense’ this guy stole them both, tell them the truth, I don’t care.”

The demon lord leans in closely, “Because if you don’t get that book, everyone you ever knew; you, Logan, Talain, the Red Tiger Tribe, The Six Fingers, The Brigade, everyone in Rock Hammer will spend eternity in the Abyss.”

Graz’zt stands up and smiles, “Now enough of those unpleasantries.  You are going to do just fine.  I’ve already found a guide for you.”  Graz’zt ushers you to a table near the Pit.  Frozen in time, like everything else, are two drow elves.  One seems to be a clerk with a stack of papers in front of him.  The other is…strong.  The bow slung over his shoulder glows with arcane energy.  Though time has stopped, his dead stare shows his determination.

“This gentlemen,” says Graz’zt “is also after Karavakos, and he has already figured out one of the secret entrances to the Dungeon of Shadows – I’m sorry, that is what he thinks it is.  Prison, Dungeon, what’s the difference, really.”

Graz’zt motions you back to where you first started, on your way to the bar.  Very gradually, and very slowly, time starts to speed up.  Graz’zt shares with you some parting words before you rejoin your friends.

“Many lives depend on you recovering that book, and many riches await you when you do.”
Back to top Go down
https://rockhammerhold.forumotion.com

Jordan
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Rock Hammer Hold :: Mercs :: Rule of Three-
Jump to: