Rock Hammer Hold
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rock Hammer Hold

A private D&D Campaign for the LOD set in the Silver Marches of the Forgotten Realms.

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Gravaar smells something - Kythorn 14th

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Sam the DM
Admin
Sam the DM

Number of posts : 953
Registration date : 2007-05-19

Character Sheet
Name: Almighty DM
Level: Infinite
Race/Class: Very

Gravaar smells something - Kythorn 14th Empty
PostSubject: Gravaar smells something - Kythorn 14th   Gravaar smells something - Kythorn 14th Icon_minitimeMon May 21, 2007 5:49 pm

You are all standing around the fountain in the center of the keep when you see Gravaar take notice of something. He quickly moves toward the front gate and draws his weapon. “Someone approaches.” He mutters.

You all exchange nervous glances and are about to draw weapons yourself when Gravaar puts you at ease.

“Friendly.” He mumbles as he wanders back toward the kitchen.

You all ease over to the front gate and peer out to see what is going on. Just as you are thinking that Gravaar imagined the whole thing you spot a lone figure approaching. A half-elf with a bow slung over his shoulder. He walks directly up to the front gate with a calm demeanor.

“Greetings. I am Panian Amalith and I seek employment. I am a scout, I work with animals, and I know my way around the wild, but I would like a place to call home. Might you be interested?”

Upon closer inspection you see that his bow is actually an Elven Double Bow (exotic weapon).
Back to top Go down
https://rockhammerhold.forumotion.com
Geoff

Geoff

Number of posts : 141

Character Sheet
Name: Althalus
Level: 4th
Race/Class: Human Ranger

PostSubject: Re: Gravaar smells something - Kythorn 14th   Gravaar smells something - Kythorn 14th Icon_minitimeMon May 21, 2007 5:49 pm

"Nice bow! Please allow me to show you around. Not only do we have accommodations, but we may have some work for you as well." "Here is a coin to get you started."
Back to top Go down
Sam the DM
Admin
Sam the DM

Number of posts : 953

Character Sheet
Name: Almighty DM
Level: Infinite
Race/Class: Very

PostSubject: Re: Gravaar smells something - Kythorn 14th   Gravaar smells something - Kythorn 14th Icon_minitimeMon May 21, 2007 5:49 pm

DM Note – Panian is a 1st level half-elf ranger that attacks with an Elven Double-Bow. He has max ranks in Handle Animal, Knowledge (Nature), and Spot. His favored enemy is orc. He is to be paid 10 gp a month.
Back to top Go down
https://rockhammerhold.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Gravaar smells something - Kythorn 14th   Gravaar smells something - Kythorn 14th Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Gravaar smells something - Kythorn 14th
Page 1 of 1