Rock Hammer Hold
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rock Hammer Hold

A private D&D Campaign for the LOD set in the Silver Marches of the Forgotten Realms.

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Another week off - Kythorn 16th - 22nd

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Sam the DM
Admin
Sam the DM

Number of posts : 953
Registration date : 2007-05-19

Character Sheet
Name: Almighty DM
Level: Infinite
Race/Class: Very

Another week off - Kythorn 16th - 22nd Empty
PostSubject: Another week off - Kythorn 16th - 22nd   Another week off - Kythorn 16th - 22nd Icon_minitimeMon May 21, 2007 5:54 pm

Ok, you have a full week off before the next planned event. What are you going to do with all of your free time? Don't forget to include your NPCs. Also, let's pick out rooms in the Stronghold. First come, first serve? Again, don't forget your NPCs.
Back to top Go down
https://rockhammerhold.forumotion.com
Blaine

Blaine

Number of posts : 97

Character Sheet
Name: Xune
Level: 4
Race/Class: Drow/Avenger

PostSubject: Re: Another week off - Kythorn 16th - 22nd   Another week off - Kythorn 16th - 22nd Icon_minitimeMon May 21, 2007 5:55 pm

Bastion will take room #18 on the second floor, the former study.

Bastion will focus on the construction of a sturdy longbow during the hand full of days ahead. If he is successful in the time provided, he will visit the river town of Wageton, attempt to market the fine example of his craftmanship, and discuss a possible continued trade contract. In addition, Bastion will speak with some of the crafters and merchants of Wageton for the possibility of acquiring an assistant or apprentice.
Back to top Go down
Geoff

Geoff

Number of posts : 141

Character Sheet
Name: Althalus
Level: 4th
Race/Class: Human Ranger

PostSubject: Re: Another week off - Kythorn 16th - 22nd   Another week off - Kythorn 16th - 22nd Icon_minitimeMon May 21, 2007 5:55 pm

I would like to take the room #8 with 2 entrances/exits.
Back to top Go down
Lou

Lou

Number of posts : 368

Character Sheet
Name: Ungoro Trollblood
Level: 6th
Race/Class: Half-Orc Sentinel

PostSubject: Re: Another week off - Kythorn 16th - 22nd   Another week off - Kythorn 16th - 22nd Icon_minitimeMon May 21, 2007 5:56 pm

Umberto will take room 6 and 5, 7 can go to Gravaar and K'gorsz. This week Umberto will checkout the new outpost being built near the river. I will encourage Gravaar to hunt more, offering to have our dwarf to build new weapons for him, and to have Bastion make a good bow and arrows for my orc hunter. K'gorsz should continue to produce some poison. At night I would like the two to start a guard watch, involving the other NPCs, making sure things were covered.
Back to top Go down
Sam the DM
Admin
Sam the DM

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Another week off - Kythorn 16th - 22nd   Another week off - Kythorn 16th - 22nd Icon_minitimeMon May 21, 2007 5:56 pm

DM to Player - It might be inappropriate for you to make such demands on your fellow PCs, as well as their NPCs.
Back to top Go down
Wil

Wil

Number of posts : 241

Character Sheet
Name: Kregnok
Level: 3rd
Race/Class: Dwarf Cleric

PostSubject: Re: Another week off - Kythorn 16th - 22nd   Another week off - Kythorn 16th - 22nd Icon_minitimeMon May 21, 2007 5:57 pm

Kregnok's first order of business is to locate a suitable hireling blacksmith, which may take a bit of time. Anything after that will be spent crafting heavy crossbows, which have an excellent profit margin, and will enable me to add some funds to the keeps coffers.
Back to top Go down
Wil

Wil

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Another week off - Kythorn 16th - 22nd   Another week off - Kythorn 16th - 22nd Icon_minitimeMon May 21, 2007 5:57 pm

Also, while Kregnok might bristle a bit at the idea of supplying an orc with dwarven craftsmanship, he will agree, as the work is more important than the recipient, at this time. However, it may take up to a week to craft his weapons, and Kreknok has other priorities at this time.
Back to top Go down
Blaine

Blaine

Character Sheet

"I also would have no trouble assisting in personal requests, but the cost of crafting these items must be covered by the compatriot that submits said request. My profits are not so much that I am able to simply give my wares away. Once I have generated a steady income, this will no longer be the case. In addition, personal orders or those for your higherlings will be secondary to establishing trade and filling our armory."
Bastion will begin heading back to his workshop, but will stop and say, "Oh, I almost forgot to mention, has anyone had thoughts about naming our new home? I have a few suggestions if anyone else thinks our keep needs a name...?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Another week off - Kythorn 16th - 22nd   Another week off - Kythorn 16th - 22nd Icon_minitimeMon May 21, 2007 5:58 pm

Valen will take up space in room 8 (with one entrance/exit), that being where he slept off his looooonng hangover...

'Bastion is right... We have a place to call home, but what are we going to call it?'
Back to top Go down
Lou

Lou

Number of posts : 368

Character Sheet
Name: Ungoro Trollblood
Level: 6th
Race/Class: Half-Orc Sentinel

PostSubject: Re: Another week off - Kythorn 16th - 22nd   Another week off - Kythorn 16th - 22nd Icon_minitimeMon May 21, 2007 5:58 pm

I meant no offense, as I was willing to pay for the goods, at whatever price my companions felt was appropriate, even if there is an orc tax, hehe.
Back to top Go down
Wil

Wil

Character Sheet

It looks like Kregnok will be setting out his home away from home in number 16, the bedroom upstairs.
Back to top Go down
Sam the DM
Admin
Sam the DM

Character Sheet

Nice to see more people here! Don't forget to include what you are doing this week, and a couple of people are looking for a name-the-stronghold contest.
Back to top Go down
Blaine

Blaine

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Another week off - Kythorn 16th - 22nd   Another week off - Kythorn 16th - 22nd Icon_minitimeMon May 21, 2007 5:59 pm

The cost for making a long bow is 25 gold, and a short bow is 10 gold. Composite and masterwork are a bit more expensive and woudl aslo take longer to make.

"When looking at our new home, I can not ignore its surroundings. I feel the name of our keep should also reflect our goals... What do you all think of calling our new home 'The Ward of the Gorge' or 'The Nether Hold'?"
Back to top Go down
Wil

Wil

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Another week off - Kythorn 16th - 22nd   Another week off - Kythorn 16th - 22nd Icon_minitimeMon May 21, 2007 5:59 pm

"Hrm... lessee now... Frostcrag Spire? No... not wintry enough... Dunbarrow Cave? No... not cavey enough... Hidden Temple? No... not temply enough... Craggle Rock? No... not craggy enough... Bah... I never was good at naming things. Seems ta me they should always be important, solid names. Names that last like stone. The best I can offer ye is 'Rockhammer Hold.'"
Back to top Go down

Melisi would like room 9 and would like to see if it is posible to get her NPCs to take the rooms next to hers. As well as returning to the inside of town and searching for more available jobs. She needs to specifically look for jobs which can be done by her specific NPCs. She would also like to take this time to get to know her NPCs a little more closely.
Back to top Go down

"I don't know... The Nether Hold sounds a little- whats a good word?- Dirty? Kregnok may be on to something with Rockhammer Hold though."

Valen is thinking about 'resupplying' the larder this week.
Back to top Go down
Geoff

Geoff

Number of posts : 141

Character Sheet
Name: Althalus
Level: 4th
Race/Class: Human Ranger

No one seems to have claimed it, so I will install Panian the half-elf in room 12. I am going to send him out hunting and gathering this week. I am going to head back to the "House of Favors" for a few days to check in, quality control and all that, and also make myself known to Umberto's poison contact in my remaining time.
Back to top Go down
Sam the DM
Admin
Sam the DM

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Another week off - Kythorn 16th - 22nd   Another week off - Kythorn 16th - 22nd Icon_minitimeMon May 21, 2007 6:00 pm

Pablo said he wants to take rooms 10 and 11 for his NPCs.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Another week off - Kythorn 16th - 22nd   Another week off - Kythorn 16th - 22nd Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Another week off - Kythorn 16th - 22nd
Page 1 of 1