Rock Hammer Hold
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rock Hammer Hold

A private D&D Campaign for the LOD set in the Silver Marches of the Forgotten Realms.

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Free Time - Flamerule 12th - 18th

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Sam the DM
Admin
Sam the DM

Number of posts : 953
Registration date : 2007-05-19

Character Sheet
Name: Almighty DM
Level: Infinite
Race/Class: Very

Free Time - Flamerule 12th - 18th Empty
PostSubject: Free Time - Flamerule 12th - 18th   Free Time - Flamerule 12th - 18th Icon_minitimeMon May 21, 2007 7:02 pm

12th Free Time - Flamerule 12th - 18th 7587bca2b739485ab561ecc01eeb0598 H 96/L 76, Winds E5 mph
13th Free Time - Flamerule 12th - 18th 7587bca2b739485ab561ecc01eeb0598 H 96/L 76, Winds E5 mph
14th Free Time - Flamerule 12th - 18th 7587bca2b739485ab561ecc01eeb0598 H 96/L 76
15th Free Time - Flamerule 12th - 18th E518e6e9ef3f43aebd9b74b586efa3cd H 81/L 61
16th Free Time - Flamerule 12th - 18th E518e6e9ef3f43aebd9b74b586efa3cd H 76/L61, Winds E15 mph
17th Free Time - Flamerule 12th - 18th E518e6e9ef3f43aebd9b74b586efa3cd H 76/L 61, Winds E15 mph
18th Free Time - Flamerule 12th - 18th E518e6e9ef3f43aebd9b74b586efa3cd H 81/L 61

It's time for another week off. Let's all wait for our esteemed President to repond first to get everyone pulling in the right direction.
Back to top Go down
https://rockhammerhold.forumotion.com
Wil

Wil

Number of posts : 241

Character Sheet
Name: Kregnok
Level: 3rd
Race/Class: Dwarf Cleric

PostSubject: Re: Free Time - Flamerule 12th - 18th   Free Time - Flamerule 12th - 18th Icon_minitimeMon May 21, 2007 7:03 pm

All right.

Myself and my smiths will continue working on our various projects, and putting gold in our vault.

I think we should direct our carpenters to begin on some furnishings for our rather sparse home, beginning with our new barracks. Additionally, I'd like to accomodate our carpenter's request with the hiring of general laborers.

I think an additional project to begin will be the quarry, and contacts within the nearby towns for quarry stone.

The poison vendors is of concern, and of course the news about the orcs and their host/victim. Althalus or Panian, perhaps you can scout them out and see if they've begun any noticeable plans or movements, or better yet, perhaps you can obscure Tian's backtrail.

Bastion, I assume you're still crafting away, unless you've joined Valen in the afterlife.

Valen, I assume you're still dead.

Lozigee, I know your tavern is a burning desire right now, but I'm not sure it's affordable at this time. Perhaps you could look at investors that would be willing to share in the construction costs.

Umberto, I figure you and the druid would have some conversing to do, additionally, perhaps she can make recommendations for sustainable living here.

Melisi, if you have special projects let me know. Perhaps we can set the artificer to good use bolstering our supplies of special items.

If there are other concerns, goals, or projects... let me know.
Back to top Go down
Lou

Lou

Number of posts : 368

Character Sheet
Name: Ungoro Trollblood
Level: 6th
Race/Class: Half-Orc Sentinel

PostSubject: Re: Free Time - Flamerule 12th - 18th   Free Time - Flamerule 12th - 18th Icon_minitimeMon May 21, 2007 7:05 pm

I will spend sometime with Vadania. Discussing best use of soil, where and how to rotate hunting, and which trees we can lumber without upsetting any balance in the area. I am sure we will also like to share ideas and philosophies on balance.

I will be opening a shop in Wageton to sell our wares, and perhaps to recieve items in on trade. If anyone has things they wish me to sell, we can do so on consignment. Please let me know if there is anything I can take to get started.

I will make contacts for general laborers and stone masons. I think I have found our other skilled workers, I guess I am Rockhammer's HR department.

After consulting Vadania, I will instruct Gravaar on where to hunt, and what to hunt at certain times of the season. K'gorsz should make some poisons...I want to set a trap for our friends in Cholnuldon, if they are infiltrating the keep and stealing frm us, I want to know who they are and put an end to this.
Back to top Go down
Geoff

Geoff

Number of posts : 141

Character Sheet
Name: Althalus
Level: 4th
Race/Class: Human Ranger

PostSubject: Re: Free Time - Flamerule 12th - 18th   Free Time - Flamerule 12th - 18th Icon_minitimeMon May 21, 2007 7:05 pm

Aye, aye! Panian and I can go scout out the orcs and see if they are on the move. I will have a bit of extra time now that I no longer am gathering and selling poison. I would continue to gather the components, if the poison merchants didn't have such a knack for getting in and out of locked doors without notice. Likewise, we should be taking extra precautions with our foodstuffs. If they can get in and out of here unseen and have easy access to poisons, they could take us out pretty easily if they wanted to.

As far as Valen is concerned, I am sure that I saw him around here yesterday. He was mumbling something about hoping that he would be assigned to cleaning the latrines or somesuch.
Back to top Go down

The artificer can definetly be put to making special items. I was thinking about making more scrolls to sell in our shop in town. I would also like someone to look in to the orcs that wanted their treasure chest retrieved.
Back to top Go down
Sam the DM
Admin
Sam the DM

Number of posts : 953

Character Sheet
Name: Almighty DM
Level: Infinite
Race/Class: Very

Are we good to go for this week (Flamerule 12-18)? I am looking to posting results from it in the next couple of days. Anything else that needs to be addressed?
Back to top Go down
https://rockhammerhold.forumotion.com

I would like to send Marina and Rez'Gyrk to investigate the orcs and their treasure chest retrieval, but I believe this matter requires more attention if anyone else wants to commit their hirelings in to helping. I also happened to see Syvgar and Kelser with nothing to do so I presented them with the job and they were more than happy to help. Marina will be in charge of the entire mission and Lander will be infusing some of their items before the mission. I will also put the artificer to scroll making so we can profit more.
Back to top Go down
Wil

Wil

Number of posts : 241

Character Sheet
Name: Kregnok
Level: 3rd
Race/Class: Dwarf Cleric

PostSubject: Re: Free Time - Flamerule 12th - 18th   Free Time - Flamerule 12th - 18th Icon_minitimeMon May 21, 2007 7:06 pm

That sounds good, Melisi... but, maybe a bit more information on where these contracts are coming from in the future. I don't know if there's much else to do.

To clarify/finalize some things (sorry for the delay)

let's get some beds, tables, basic household items from the carpenters at this time.

Tian will stay with us.

I think the storefront is an excellent idea. Could it also be used as a hiring point for day labor/skilled craftsmen? If that's the case, since Umberto is the official HR dept. at this point, can we see about a few more hunters, to assist in procuring food for the many mouths we need to feed.

I like the idea of the trap for the poison "thieves."

Make it so.
Back to top Go down
Lou

Lou

Number of posts : 368

Character Sheet
Name: Ungoro Trollblood
Level: 6th
Race/Class: Half-Orc Sentinel

PostSubject: Re: Free Time - Flamerule 12th - 18th   Free Time - Flamerule 12th - 18th Icon_minitimeMon May 21, 2007 7:06 pm

You got it your dwarfyness.

I will look for the hunters and make the shop a place where we can post job opps. for the keep.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Free Time - Flamerule 12th - 18th   Free Time - Flamerule 12th - 18th Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Free Time - Flamerule 12th - 18th
Page 1 of 1