Rock Hammer Hold
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rock Hammer Hold

A private D&D Campaign for the LOD set in the Silver Marches of the Forgotten Realms.

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Stimulus Package - Eleasis 25th

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Sam the DM
Admin
Sam the DM

Number of posts : 953
Registration date : 2007-05-19

Character Sheet
Name: Almighty DM
Level: Infinite
Race/Class: Very

Stimulus Package - Eleasis 25th Empty
PostSubject: Stimulus Package - Eleasis 25th   Stimulus Package - Eleasis 25th Icon_minitimeSat Jun 07, 2008 1:07 pm

Stimulus Package - Eleasis 25th 7587bca2b739485ab561ecc01eeb0598
Eleasis 25th
H 86/L 66 – .75” of rain

Closest Patrol Today:
Captain Aito departs in the morning to Cholnudon
Captain Ensyer arrives in the evening from Cholnudon

The day starts out warmer than most and the air is dead silent, gone is the ever present wind that sweeps through the Nether Mountains. Kevian Droverson, Mayor of the Village of Rock Hammer, has gathered people for the former village of Temel in the center of the valley.

(DM Note – I figured that the total cost of this should be 2,920 gold. That would be 2,200 to 22 adults, 270 to 9 kids, and 450 to 5 elderly. That would leave you with 2,080 left for the building of the Village of Rock Hammer. That sounds like enough money to rebuild to me. Just wanted to give you a heads up in case you wanted to change the numbers.)

Umberto strides the center of the crowd to announce the good news.
Back to top Go down
https://rockhammerhold.forumotion.com
Lou

Lou

Number of posts : 368

Character Sheet
Name: Ungoro Trollblood
Level: 6th
Race/Class: Half-Orc Sentinel

PostSubject: Re: Stimulus Package - Eleasis 25th   Stimulus Package - Eleasis 25th Icon_minitimeSat Jun 07, 2008 2:30 pm

The monk looks warmly over the crowd, smiling. "My friends of Temel, you have seen some very hard times of late. Your hearts are filled with despair and anger. Your home was taken from you and yet you continue. You did not allow your fate to be written in stone, you have come here. We, the lords of Rock Hammer, have spoken with Silverymoon. Something has run afoul in the heart of that fair city. I urge you not to hate them for there laws, for they have given us the means to help you re-build your lives. I ask you to rebuild here, in Rock Hammer. It will be hard, at times dangerous, we can do this together, free, peace-loving people of the Marches of all kinds, man, dwarf, elf, genasi, planetouched, orc or goblin-kin! If you love freedom, honor and peace then Rock Hammer is your home.

But today, we have arranged a stipend to help the transition. Each adult survivor shall recieve 100gp, each child 30gp and to each elder 90gp. This should be used to re-establish yourselves. If it is here in Rock Hammer, then I am honored, if you must go abroad, then may the gods watch over you. If you remain here we can build homes for you, together. We shall create a community that aids the weak to become strong. We shall learn that the best revenge is not to take life, but live well and to create things that help us live well."

"If your heart is bent upon revenge, then I will speak plainly, you will not be welcomed here. I do want your hearts to be healed, and I understand your anger and fear, I was once made to flee my home. But on the horizon I sense danger and those who would want to bring danger into homes by seeking retaliation cannot be allowed. We must unite and heal those wounds."

"With that, breathe deep, and step forward to accept this small gift. Use it wisely and see your new life here take root."
Back to top Go down
Sam the DM
Admin
Sam the DM

Number of posts : 953

Character Sheet
Name: Almighty DM
Level: Infinite
Race/Class: Very

PostSubject: Re: Stimulus Package - Eleasis 25th   Stimulus Package - Eleasis 25th Icon_minitimeSun Jun 08, 2008 1:24 pm

The crowd goes wild and you (Umberto) smile to yourself knowing that you got your points across (that Rock Hammer is for all people and that revenge will not be tolerated), while being able to give the people a ton of money.

Just a thought, some of the people who don’t have homes, might want to stash their money in the Vault at the keep for safekeeping.

Considering that, you might want to think of hiring a keep administrator to oversee some of the mundane tasks at the keep, kinda like a butler/secretary who could keep an eye on the keep finances, pay those who need to get paid, welcoming visitors, etc.
Back to top Go down
https://rockhammerhold.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Stimulus Package - Eleasis 25th   Stimulus Package - Eleasis 25th Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Stimulus Package - Eleasis 25th
Page 1 of 1