Rock Hammer Hold
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rock Hammer Hold

A private D&D Campaign for the LOD set in the Silver Marches of the Forgotten Realms.

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

A Little Down Time - Kythorn 3rd - 8th

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Sam the DM
Admin
Sam the DM

Number of posts : 953
Registration date : 2007-05-19

Character Sheet
Name: Almighty DM
Level: Infinite
Race/Class: Very

A Little Down Time - Kythorn 3rd - 8th Empty
PostSubject: A Little Down Time - Kythorn 3rd - 8th   A Little Down Time - Kythorn 3rd - 8th Icon_minitimeSun May 20, 2007 3:01 pm

Ok, you have five days. What are you going to do?
Back to top Go down
https://rockhammerhold.forumotion.com
Lou

Lou

Number of posts : 368

Character Sheet
Name: Ungoro Trollblood
Level: 6th
Race/Class: Half-Orc Sentinel

PostSubject: Re: A Little Down Time - Kythorn 3rd - 8th   A Little Down Time - Kythorn 3rd - 8th Icon_minitimeSun May 20, 2007 3:03 pm

I want K'Gorsz to start producing venom from his spider, doing that as regularly as possible. I would also like to be involved in scouting the area, perhaps finding any villages or hamlets nearby that could use the help a Merc group such as ourselves. We need to start getting some clients!
Back to top Go down
Blaine

Blaine

Number of posts : 97

Character Sheet
Name: Xune
Level: 4
Race/Class: Drow/Avenger

PostSubject: Re: A Little Down Time - Kythorn 3rd - 8th   A Little Down Time - Kythorn 3rd - 8th Icon_minitimeSun May 20, 2007 3:03 pm

I would also like to participate in the general scouting of the area. Otherwise, the 10 gp required to set up my craft area will bleed me dry. So, I will start crafting as soon as possible to create items for our armory and for potential sale in the surrounding communities. In addition, other group members may request crafting (bows, composite bows, masterwork, etc.) by covering the cost of materials.
Back to top Go down
Geoff

Geoff

Number of posts : 141

Character Sheet
Name: Althalus
Level: 4th
Race/Class: Human Ranger

I will concentrate on the scouting for now... the girls can tend to themselves for a bit. While I am out and about, I will do some hunting and gathering. I already know this area a bit, so I will be refreshing my familiarity of the keep's surroundings.
Back to top Go down
Wil

Wil

Number of posts : 241

Character Sheet
Name: Kregnok
Level: 3rd
Race/Class: Dwarf Cleric

I can check on the local temples to see if there are any issues needing attending to, whilst I gather the parts for the forge.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Little Down Time - Kythorn 3rd - 8th   A Little Down Time - Kythorn 3rd - 8th Icon_minitimeSun May 20, 2007 3:04 pm

I will visit town and try to gain some information on possible jobs. There's bound to be someone that needs something done.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Little Down Time - Kythorn 3rd - 8th   A Little Down Time - Kythorn 3rd - 8th Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A Little Down Time - Kythorn 3rd - 8th
Page 1 of 1