Rock Hammer Hold
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rock Hammer Hold

A private D&D Campaign for the LOD set in the Silver Marches of the Forgotten Realms.

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Ye Sunday Scheduler!

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Sam the DM
Admin
Sam the DM

Number of posts : 953
Registration date : 2007-05-19

Character Sheet
Name: Almighty DM
Level: Infinite
Race/Class: Very

Ye Sunday Scheduler! Empty
PostSubject: Ye Sunday Scheduler!   Ye Sunday Scheduler! Icon_minitimeFri Feb 19, 2010 6:45 pm

Sunday for the next month

February 21st - too soon
February 28th - I work that night
March 7th - ?
March 14 - ?
Back to top Go down
https://rockhammerhold.forumotion.com
Blaine

Blaine

Number of posts : 97

Character Sheet
Name: Xune
Level: 4
Race/Class: Drow/Avenger

PostSubject: Re: Ye Sunday Scheduler!   Ye Sunday Scheduler! Icon_minitimeSat Feb 20, 2010 12:16 am

I am free on most Sunday's through March, including the 7th and 14th. I will be out of town Sunday, March 28th.
Back to top Go down
Lou

Lou

Number of posts : 368

Character Sheet
Name: Ungoro Trollblood
Level: 6th
Race/Class: Half-Orc Sentinel

PostSubject: Re: Ye Sunday Scheduler!   Ye Sunday Scheduler! Icon_minitimeSat Feb 20, 2010 3:09 am

Maybe March 21st. March 7th is 1st Sunday with the fam, 14th is my fundraiser with the theatre group
Back to top Go down
Geoff

Geoff

Number of posts : 141

Character Sheet
Name: Althalus
Level: 4th
Race/Class: Human Ranger

PostSubject: Re: Ye Sunday Scheduler!   Ye Sunday Scheduler! Icon_minitimeSat Feb 20, 2010 3:54 am

I work each Sunday night, but am not opposed to someone else running Althalus. I am not sure how that fits in with our recording schedule, but I am sure we can work it out.
Back to top Go down
Sam the DM
Admin
Sam the DM

Number of posts : 953

Character Sheet
Name: Almighty DM
Level: Infinite
Race/Class: Very

PostSubject: Re: Ye Sunday Scheduler!   Ye Sunday Scheduler! Icon_minitimeSat Feb 20, 2010 7:14 am

Geoff wrote:
I work each Sunday night, but am not opposed to someone else running Althalus. I am not sure how that fits in with our recording schedule, but I am sure we can work it out.

Play without Geoff? No way! Can you imagine if you weren't there and Jordan was having a bad night with the dice? Who would off-set his rolling? Total Party Kill!

I imagine that us rolling on a Sunday would be a pretty rare occasion (once every two months or something), so let's say this March 21st works out for everyone. Maybe that is a night that Geoff and I request off from the restaurant, and then kinda figure out when we can do the podcast for that week. Maybe before we roll on a Sunday, or maybe late on Monday, or something like that.
Back to top Go down
https://rockhammerhold.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ye Sunday Scheduler!   Ye Sunday Scheduler! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Ye Sunday Scheduler!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Rock Hammer Hold :: Mercs :: Mercenary Timeline-
Jump to: