Rock Hammer Hold
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rock Hammer Hold

A private D&D Campaign for the LOD set in the Silver Marches of the Forgotten Realms.

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Panian finds a visitor - Kythorn 24th

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Sam the DM
Admin
Sam the DM

Number of posts : 953
Registration date : 2007-05-19

Character Sheet
Name: Almighty DM
Level: Infinite
Race/Class: Very

Panian finds a visitor - Kythorn 24th Empty
PostSubject: Panian finds a visitor - Kythorn 24th   Panian finds a visitor - Kythorn 24th Icon_minitimeMon May 21, 2007 6:13 pm

The following morning greets you with a slight drizzle, along with another meat-filled stew from Rez’Gyrk. As you peer out the front gate you see Panian walking towards your off in the distance. With him is a human male in his late 40’s. Panian waves his arm in a friendly gesture.

Panian sets down a small trunk as he reaches the front gate, the older man seems a bit winded after this trek uphill.

“Lords, I present Lander Timmons, formerly of Waterdeep. I found him along the Everlund Pass early this morning. Lander seeks a place to continue his arcane studies, and I thought some sort of arrangement might be made here.”

“Hello,” says Lander as he wipes the sweat off his brow, “your friend is correct, I do seek a place to set up my laboratory. While I was a clerk in the Waterdeep government I have also dabbled in the arcane magics in my spare time. Now that I am…retired, I wish to set up a shop out here away from the hustle of the city and continue my work. Perhaps we could work out an arrangement of sorts? I would be looking for my own room so that I might work on my arcane item creations. What do you say?”
Back to top Go down
https://rockhammerhold.forumotion.com

PostSubject: Re: Panian finds a visitor - Kythorn 24th   Panian finds a visitor - Kythorn 24th Icon_minitimeMon May 21, 2007 6:14 pm

I will gladly provide you with a room in exchange for some training perhaps? What do you say?

Melisi

PS I think he would be best accomodated in the basement of the stronghold, which is conveniently not on the map yet.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Panian finds a visitor - Kythorn 24th   Panian finds a visitor - Kythorn 24th Icon_minitimeMon May 21, 2007 6:14 pm

Lander smiles, "Sounds great"

Lander is a 1st level Artificer (which is an Eberron class). He has max ranks in Appraise, Knowledge (arcana), Spellcraft, and Use Magic Device. He also has ranks in Concentration, Disable Device, Open Lock, and Profession (Clerk).

Lander can do two 1st level infusions per day from the following list: Armor Enhancement (lesser), Energy Alteration, Enhancement Alteration, Identify, Light, Magic Stone, Magic Vestment, Resistence Item, Shield of Faith, Skill Enhancement, Spell Storing Item, and Weapon Augmentation (personal).

He has the feats Scribe Scroll, Exceptional Artisan (reduces time 25%), and Extraordinary Artisan (reduces price 25%).

As an artificer, he has the ability to create items, and at first level he can scribe scrolls. At second level, he will be able to brew potions.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Panian finds a visitor - Kythorn 24th   Panian finds a visitor - Kythorn 24th Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Panian finds a visitor - Kythorn 24th
Page 1 of 1