Rock Hammer Hold
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rock Hammer Hold

A private D&D Campaign for the LOD set in the Silver Marches of the Forgotten Realms.

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

A week off - Flamerule 3rd - 9th

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Sam the DM
Admin
Sam the DM

Number of posts : 953
Registration date : 2007-05-19

Character Sheet
Name: Almighty DM
Level: Infinite
Race/Class: Very

A week off - Flamerule 3rd - 9th Empty
PostSubject: A week off - Flamerule 3rd - 9th   A week off - Flamerule 3rd - 9th Icon_minitimeMon May 21, 2007 6:31 pm

Although the weather is a bit warmer, it is still very windy and rainy on this third day of Flamerule. Its time for another “What am I going to do with a week off” topic. But before we all start chiming in with what you are going to do, Let’s let Mr. President Kregnok post first with what he wants you to do this week. Once you see Wil’s post, feel free to post what you are going to do.

Also, make sure to include in your post things that Wil may have you do. And don’t forget your NPCs (last warning).
Back to top Go down
https://rockhammerhold.forumotion.com
Wil

Wil

Number of posts : 241

Character Sheet
Name: Kregnok
Level: 3rd
Race/Class: Dwarf Cleric

PostSubject: Re: A week off - Flamerule 3rd - 9th   A week off - Flamerule 3rd - 9th Icon_minitimeMon May 21, 2007 6:32 pm

And here it is, sorry for the delay, the Prez has a nasty cold...

Althalus: I want you and Panian to scout the area surrounding our little domicile again, maybe with more of an emphasis to the southern areas. I believe it's been a little while since we've checked things out.

Myself and Umberto are going to introduce ourselves to the patrols that set forth from Silverymoon. Out big task in front of us is to eliminate the bugbears. What I intend to happen will be a joint attack, between the patrol and our NPCs. We need to remember that the shaman is the primary target.

Althalus and Umberto: this poison contract concerns me a bit... can we trust this person? Can your merchandise be traced back to us?

Bastion: I need you to keep on the crafting side of things, but I'd like you to assist with the barracks building in any way you can. If you have any other special projects, let me know.

Lozigee: I definitely support your endeavor with the ale stand. See if you can barter for food stuffs, as our food situation remains a bit dire. While yer sellin' to the merchants, see if you can hire an additional hunter or two.

Melisi: you had a great idea on a smokehouse/canning materials. make it happen.

Additionally, I suggest we spend some time getting to know those we've hired a bit. Seems to me we have a broad range of people here, and it's been so busy, we know not what additional assets or deficits our people bring us.
Back to top Go down
Geoff

Geoff

Number of posts : 141

Character Sheet
Name: Althalus
Level: 4th
Race/Class: Human Ranger

PostSubject: Re: A week off - Flamerule 3rd - 9th   A week off - Flamerule 3rd - 9th Icon_minitimeMon May 21, 2007 6:33 pm

Aye, aye! I will put Panian on the j-o-b and I will make my usual rounds. I do a bit of scouting while hunting and gathering, so between the two of us, it will be done.
Back to top Go down
Lou

Lou

Number of posts : 368

Character Sheet
Name: Ungoro Trollblood
Level: 6th
Race/Class: Half-Orc Sentinel

PostSubject: Re: A week off - Flamerule 3rd - 9th   A week off - Flamerule 3rd - 9th Icon_minitimeMon May 21, 2007 6:33 pm

Okay boss, I will join you in Wageton and Silverymoon. We will eradicate the bugbears with their help. The poison contant is pretty powerful I feel. Perhaps I shall refrain from selling the poison for a bit. I know contact knew quite a bit about me before I even met him, which doesn't surprise me. While I am in Wageton, what would you say to some advertisment for our tradesmen? I can have the gobbie K'gorsz make some lovely parchments stating all we can do? Bowyering, fletching, blacksmithing, anything else? I also will have Gravaar continue hunting, but start making traps/ setting traps to enhance his food cultivating. I would like to take a day or so to go NE of the keep, looking a proper place for meditation.

Also, what, if anything do we want to do about this letter:

"Umberto,

I find you in need of your services. The gears of politics grind slowly in Wageton and we need immediate action.

Two local loggers, have gone missing for two days. Some may not make anything of this, but in such a small community, this stands out. They were last seen at the Grey Hero (a local tavern) speaking with a tall woman with long, dark hair. This woman is not from around here. They left with her later and have not been seen since.

I fear we have no one else to turn to. Could you, or your associates, help us in this matter?

Cato
"

Can we put some of our crew on this, perhaps the ones who are not doing anything this week? Any NPCs who are not utilized, I would be more than happy to put them on my payroll, if that is the issue.
Back to top Go down
Wil

Wil

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: A week off - Flamerule 3rd - 9th   A week off - Flamerule 3rd - 9th Icon_minitimeMon May 21, 2007 6:34 pm

The flyers are a great idea.

I agree, we should attend to the matter from Wageton, If we have enough of the right kind of people to handle it. Perhaps that would be something to put Panian in charge of, if Althalus wouldn't mind him being gone for a bit. He could take the old wizard, our new dwarven friend, and perhaps our new barbarian friend along as well, to look into the matter, if their respective sponsors are willing.
Back to top Go down
Geoff

Geoff

Number of posts : 141

Character Sheet
Name: Althalus
Level: 4th
Race/Class: Human Ranger

PostSubject: Re: A week off - Flamerule 3rd - 9th   A week off - Flamerule 3rd - 9th Icon_minitimeMon May 21, 2007 6:34 pm

Soooo... you want Panian to do this instead of the aforementioned scouting or in addition to? Either way is good by me.
Back to top Go down

I will look in to supplies for canning and drying foods in town. I also offer the NPC's under my command for any job you deam necessary. The scribing of scrolls shall also continue in these coming days. Is there anything else I can do for you Mr. President?
Back to top Go down
Sam the DM
Admin
Sam the DM

Number of posts : 953

Character Sheet
Name: Almighty DM
Level: Infinite
Race/Class: Very

PostSubject: Re: A week off - Flamerule 3rd - 9th   A week off - Flamerule 3rd - 9th Icon_minitimeMon May 21, 2007 6:35 pm

Great job everyone. If we could get this week's activities settled, that would be awesome. Maybe the President could make a final decision on what NPCs might assist on the bugbear attack and what NPCs are working on the Wageton situation.

Here is a rundown of the NPCs in camp:

NPCs (9)

K'Gorsz (Umberto) Goblin Rogue
Gravaar (Umberto) Orc Barbarian
Marina (Melisi) Human Archer
Panian (Althalus) Half-Elf Ranger
Rez'Gyrk (Melisi) Hobgoblin Cleric
Syvgar (Bastion) Half-Orc Rogue
Lander (Melisi) Human Artificer
Otihand (Kregnok) Dwarf Fighter
Kelser (Lozigee) Human Barbarian
Back to top Go down
https://rockhammerhold.forumotion.com
Wil

Wil

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: A week off - Flamerule 3rd - 9th   A week off - Flamerule 3rd - 9th Icon_minitimeMon May 21, 2007 6:35 pm

ahh perfect...

k

Wageton:

Panian (leader)
Lander
Otihand
Syvgar

Bugbears:

Kelser (leader)
Marina
K'Gorsz
Gravaar

Althalus: i'll leave you for the scouting this week
Melisi: Find out what happened to Valen. I'm concerned he's dead, and I don't want him stinking up the Hold.

I've made the above NPC allocations for these two tasks with a mind towards appearances and the tasks at hand.

I would like Rez'Gyrk to remain on at the Hold, in the event our people should be injured in the attack on the bugbears.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A week off - Flamerule 3rd - 9th   A week off - Flamerule 3rd - 9th Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A week off - Flamerule 3rd - 9th
Page 1 of 1