Rock Hammer Hold
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rock Hammer Hold

A private D&D Campaign for the LOD set in the Silver Marches of the Forgotten Realms.

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Patrol Changes - Eleint 5th

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Sam the DM
Admin
Sam the DM

Number of posts : 953
Registration date : 2007-05-19

Character Sheet
Name: Almighty DM
Level: Infinite
Race/Class: Very

Patrol Changes - Eleint 5th Empty
PostSubject: Patrol Changes - Eleint 5th   Patrol Changes - Eleint 5th Icon_minitimeFri Jun 26, 2009 9:27 pm

It is early in the morning when Captain Aito approaches your group in the dining hall.

“I was wondering if I could have a word with you concerning the patrols?”

“Please do, Captain Aito”

“Currently our patrol schedule is still such as if we were based out of Silverymoon. Typically Day 1 is spent traveling from Silverymoon to Rock Hammer. Day 2 is Rock Hammer to Cholnudon. Day 3 is Cholnudon to Rock Hammer, and Day 4 is Rock Hammer to Silverymoon. Day 5 and 6 are days of rest. Day 7, the whole thing starts again.”

“I think, considering we now fall under the jurisdiction of Rock Hammer, that we spend our off days here instead of Silverymoon. Also, I wanted to inquire about the possibility of adding a 4th patrol. Perhaps we could use the guards you currently have and disperse them through the patrols. This 4th patrol could be rotated in to the three that patrol the Everlund Pass. It might be nice for our patrols to get more than two days off a week.”

“Last, I’d like to ask if there are any changes you would like to make to our current practices. Should we consider another leg of ‘Cholnudon to Everlund’ as our duty, or should we concentrate our patrols between Silverymoon and Temel? Should we increase the size of our patrols? Should we include a ranger patrol that patrol the mountains? Should we look into adding the aid of arcane or divine magics on our patrols? Should we start a ‘secret’ patrol that investigates matters in secrecy?”

“I am open to any suggestions you have for our patrols,” Aito says with a bow.
Back to top Go down
https://rockhammerhold.forumotion.com
Lou

Lou

Number of posts : 368

Character Sheet
Name: Ungoro Trollblood
Level: 6th
Race/Class: Half-Orc Sentinel

PostSubject: Re: Patrol Changes - Eleint 5th   Patrol Changes - Eleint 5th Icon_minitimeSat Jun 27, 2009 10:45 pm

"I think a fourth patrol is a great idea. I also like having you here on days off. I am think increasing the size of the patrols would be a good thing adding a ranger to the mountain patrols are fine ideas. We will wait on adding arcane and divine magics to the patrols for a bit, unless we can accomplish all you suggest. I would like a balanced patrols eventually. I also have some concerning the men who were under Kremel. It is no mystery that he was on the take. Perhaps we could shift the men about so you can keep an eye on these fellows?"
Back to top Go down
Sam the DM
Admin
Sam the DM

Number of posts : 953

Character Sheet
Name: Almighty DM
Level: Infinite
Race/Class: Very

PostSubject: Re: Patrol Changes - Eleint 5th   Patrol Changes - Eleint 5th Icon_minitimeSun Jun 28, 2009 2:09 pm

“Understood,” nods Aito, “perhaps it would be fitting to have Captain Dominic to head up the 4th patrol? I will do my best to mix up the patrols to distribute the keep guards to the other patrols and to do the same with Kremmel’s former patrol.”

“Also I will look into bringing in some rangers, one for each patrol, to add to our teams. We had an incident a few weeks ago that would have been perfect to have a ranger split from the group and follow up on an investigation off the Pass while the rest of us continued on with our duties.”

I’ve worked up a new shift schedule. A patrol will go from Rock Hammer to Cholnudon on day 1, back to Rock Hammer on day 2, out to Silverymoon on day 3, back to Rock Hammer on day 4, and then rest on day 5. Patrols two and three would be off-set 2 days from that, while patrol four would be defending Rock Hammer those five days, so everyone will be in Rock Hammer on the 5th day. On the 6th day, everyone shift one patrol over.”

Aito sees your heads start to spin, “Don’t worry, it works out perfectly. Every 20 days a patrol would spend 14 nights in Rock Hammer, three nights in Cholnudon and three nights in Silverymoon. I’ll start this as soon and Captain Thulver and Bastion return from Cholnudon which would be the morning of the 7th.”

If there is nothing else, I’ll move this up to the 6th here shortly.
Back to top Go down
https://rockhammerhold.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Patrol Changes - Eleint 5th   Patrol Changes - Eleint 5th Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Patrol Changes - Eleint 5th
Page 1 of 1