Rock Hammer Hold
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rock Hammer Hold

A private D&D Campaign for the LOD set in the Silver Marches of the Forgotten Realms.

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Another Visitor - Kyhtorn 10th

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Sam the DM
Admin
Sam the DM

Number of posts : 953
Registration date : 2007-05-19

Character Sheet
Name: Almighty DM
Level: Infinite
Race/Class: Very

Another Visitor - Kyhtorn 10th Empty
PostSubject: Another Visitor - Kyhtorn 10th   Another Visitor - Kyhtorn 10th Icon_minitimeSun May 20, 2007 3:18 pm

After a night of rain you wake to a beautiful day. The trees and flowers in the little valley your stronghold lies in, are in full bloom. You all marvel at your driveway for a moment, then notice some movement. From the tree line you see a long figure approach. A woman with a bow slung over her shoulder. She waves as she nears the front gate.

“Tis a lovely day lords! The name is Marina and a finer archer you will not find in these parts. I worked the barges up and down the Rauvin River for years, protecting her cargo and passengers. I’m looking for work and I humbly offer my services.” She finishes with a bow.

Last edited by on Mon May 21, 2007 5:06 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
https://rockhammerhold.forumotion.com
Wil

Wil

Number of posts : 241

Character Sheet
Name: Kregnok
Level: 3rd
Race/Class: Dwarf Cleric

PostSubject: Re: Another Visitor - Kyhtorn 10th   Another Visitor - Kyhtorn 10th Icon_minitimeSun May 20, 2007 3:19 pm

"Finally!" Kregnok, a bit hungover from the previous night, will step forward to introduce the group...

"I hope ye don't mind workin' with two greenskins... they've not proven to be trouble, but we could certainly use a keen pair of eyes about. Asides from bow work... what else can ye offer us?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Another Visitor - Kyhtorn 10th   Another Visitor - Kyhtorn 10th Icon_minitimeSun May 20, 2007 4:08 pm

"Well thank you kind sir. Unfortunately my skills reside in the river work (swimming, shipmaking, sailor), but I do have a good deal of knowledge on these areas between Silverymoon and all the way to Sundabar. But most of all, I'm a loyal worker, looking to start over." she says with a smile.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Another Visitor - Kyhtorn 10th   Another Visitor - Kyhtorn 10th Icon_minitimeSun May 20, 2007 4:10 pm

"Well then, I would imagine that you would be a valuable resource. I will hire you and I have some immediate work for you and the others in our group have to attend to."
Back to top Go down
Geoff

Geoff

Number of posts : 141

Character Sheet
Name: Althalus
Level: 4th
Race/Class: Human Ranger

PostSubject: Re: Another Visitor - Kyhtorn 10th   Another Visitor - Kyhtorn 10th Icon_minitimeSun May 20, 2007 4:13 pm

Althalus, bewildered by Melisi's nonsensical statement, pauses and then says "Welcome to the fold! Allow me to give you the grand tour."
Back to top Go down
Sam the DM
Admin
Sam the DM

Number of posts : 953

Character Sheet
Name: Almighty DM
Level: Infinite
Race/Class: Very

PostSubject: Re: Another Visitor - Kyhtorn 10th   Another Visitor - Kyhtorn 10th Icon_minitimeSun May 20, 2007 4:22 pm

Agreed.
Back to top Go down
https://rockhammerhold.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Another Visitor - Kyhtorn 10th   Another Visitor - Kyhtorn 10th Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Another Visitor - Kyhtorn 10th
Page 1 of 1