Rock Hammer Hold
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rock Hammer Hold

A private D&D Campaign for the LOD set in the Silver Marches of the Forgotten Realms.

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

A Sneaky One - Kythorn 23rd

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Sam the DM
Admin
Sam the DM

Number of posts : 953
Registration date : 2007-05-19

Character Sheet
Name: Almighty DM
Level: Infinite
Race/Class: Very

A Sneaky One - Kythorn 23rd Empty
PostSubject: A Sneaky One - Kythorn 23rd   A Sneaky One - Kythorn 23rd Icon_minitimeMon May 21, 2007 6:11 pm

After a week of running around the Silver Marches you all find yourself back at the stronghold. Rez’Gyrk sheepishly passes out bowls of something that passes for stew. Since she has been on board the quality of your meals have gone way up, but she doesn’t have a lot to work with as your only food you all get is what Gravaar hunts down and from the livestock that Valen apparently acquired.

An unknown, gruff voice comes from the front gate “Looks delicious!”

Standing just twenty paces away but on the other side of the gate is a half-orc who stands with a smile.

“Syvgar is the name, and I am the finest rogue in the Silver Marches. Have you considered hiring guards for your stronghold? You might, I was able to sneak all the way up to your front door. Lucky for you, I’m not here to plunder, but rather offer my services are for hire. What say you dwarf? How about you human? Let the bidding begin!”
Back to top Go down
https://rockhammerhold.forumotion.com
Blaine

Blaine

Number of posts : 97
Registration date : 2007-05-19

Character Sheet
Name: Xune
Level: 4
Race/Class: Drow/Avenger

PostSubject: Re: A Sneaky One - Kythorn 23rd   A Sneaky One - Kythorn 23rd Icon_minitimeMon May 21, 2007 6:12 pm

Bastion will give Kregnok a look as if to say, Another one? Bastion looks about as everyone is feeding their faces and thinks, What is one more racial enemy in the group...Bastion will stand and greet the half-orc at the door. "So, half-orc, do you believe your skills are up to the task of increasing our security? If so Syvgar, I would speak with you about how you may use your skills to better Rockhammer Hold. We can then speak towards your compensation." Bastion guides the half-orc to the table, grabs him a bowl of stew, and begins discussing the holds needs.
Bastion will take on Syvgar as a hireling. Upon further discusion, Bastion will later arrange for his compensation and his living situation.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Sneaky One - Kythorn 23rd   A Sneaky One - Kythorn 23rd Icon_minitimeMon May 21, 2007 6:12 pm

Syvgar chuckles, "You want better security, you better hire some guards!"

Syvgar is a 1st level half-orc rogue. He has max ranks in Hide, Move Silently, Pick Pocket, Open Lock, Search, Spot, Tumble, and Disable Device. He is to be paid 10 gp a month.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Sneaky One - Kythorn 23rd   A Sneaky One - Kythorn 23rd Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A Sneaky One - Kythorn 23rd
Page 1 of 1