Rock Hammer Hold
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rock Hammer Hold

A private D&D Campaign for the LOD set in the Silver Marches of the Forgotten Realms.

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Money Rolls In - Eleasis 21st

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Jordykins

Jordykins

Number of posts : 107
Registration date : 2008-02-23

Character Sheet
Name:
Level:
Race/Class:

Money Rolls In - Eleasis 21st - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Money Rolls In - Eleasis 21st   Money Rolls In - Eleasis 21st - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat May 24, 2008 10:05 pm

I agree I don't think we should invite an attack, but I think we need to be prepared for one anyway. If I were the Dreadlord and had that information it would be hard for me to resist an attack.
Back to top Go down
Lou

Lou

Number of posts : 368
Registration date : 2007-05-19

Character Sheet
Name: Ungoro Trollblood
Level: 6th
Race/Class: Half-Orc Sentinel

PostSubject: Re: Money Rolls In - Eleasis 21st   Money Rolls In - Eleasis 21st - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun May 25, 2008 12:13 pm

"Very well," Umbero moves to Janar, "return to the Dreadlord, tell him you have won a place here at the keep as a scout. Tell him the refugees of Temel have made a home here due to the orc occupation. Tell him we are slightly over-extended in terms of resources but seem to be gaining ground. Try to get your daughter, I hope this helps."
Back to top Go down
Sam the DM
Admin
Sam the DM

Number of posts : 953

Character Sheet
Name: Almighty DM
Level: Infinite
Race/Class: Very

PostSubject: Re: Money Rolls In - Eleasis 21st   Money Rolls In - Eleasis 21st - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun May 25, 2008 1:15 pm

Janar wipes the tears away, “Actually, I’m not due to report in until the end of the month. The Dreadlord told me of a drop location for me to leave notes in for him.” Janar gets a worried look on her face and quickly scans your eyes, “Is this still acceptable with you? Me staying here in camp?”
Back to top Go down
https://rockhammerhold.forumotion.com
Lou

Lou

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Money Rolls In - Eleasis 21st   Money Rolls In - Eleasis 21st - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun May 25, 2008 2:35 pm

"For now, know that we must inspect your gear and you will watched closely. I do not have to tell you ramifications of deceiving us. I hope you are being truthful, for you and the sake of your daughter."

Can we check her for magic items? Scrying devices and the such? I also would like her to be under observation as much as possible, let's put some of the NPCs who have nothing going on to watch her.
Back to top Go down
Sam the DM
Admin
Sam the DM

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Money Rolls In - Eleasis 21st   Money Rolls In - Eleasis 21st - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon May 26, 2008 2:12 pm

You can search her no problem, she doesn’t have anything remarkable on her except the usual adventuring stuff (50 feet of rope, thieves tools, a week of rations, 10-foot pole, etc.)

If you want to put an NPC on watch duty I’ll need to know specifically who you have in mind.

Also, is anyone taking specific control of Troy Percival, Delek, and Janar? If you do, they you pay them money out of your pocket but get the XP benefit. If not, they are paid out of the Rock Hammer Vault, but no one gains XP from it.
Back to top Go down
Lou

Lou

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Money Rolls In - Eleasis 21st   Money Rolls In - Eleasis 21st - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon May 26, 2008 4:21 pm

Panian and Marina can alternte keeping an eye on Janar until we feel comfortable leaving her be. I will claim Delek, as I will take him as a student.
Back to top Go down
Sam the DM
Admin
Sam the DM

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Money Rolls In - Eleasis 21st   Money Rolls In - Eleasis 21st - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue May 27, 2008 4:52 pm

Marina will do it no problem, but we should check with Althalus to see if he can spare Panian before we do.

Anyone else want to claim Troy or Janar? I was thinking of maybe having Kregnok take Troy in case no one else wanted him.
Back to top Go down
Geoff

Geoff

Number of posts : 141

Character Sheet
Name: Althalus
Level: 4th
Race/Class: Human Ranger

PostSubject: Re: Money Rolls In - Eleasis 21st   Money Rolls In - Eleasis 21st - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue May 27, 2008 5:51 pm

I have no need of another lackey. Panian will probably be busy with extra scouting, due to the current state of things.
Back to top Go down
Jordykins

Jordykins

Number of posts : 107
Registration date : 2008-02-23

Character Sheet
Name:
Level:
Race/Class:

PostSubject: Re: Money Rolls In - Eleasis 21st   Money Rolls In - Eleasis 21st - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue May 27, 2008 6:55 pm

Leera can help keep an eye on Janar since Panian is busy.
Back to top Go down
Lou

Lou

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Money Rolls In - Eleasis 21st   Money Rolls In - Eleasis 21st - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed May 28, 2008 10:57 am

Troy should go to Kregnok and Leera will help Marina. Sounds great.
Back to top Go down
Wil

Wil

Number of posts : 241

Character Sheet
Name: Kregnok
Level: 3rd
Race/Class: Dwarf Cleric

PostSubject: Re: Money Rolls In - Eleasis 21st   Money Rolls In - Eleasis 21st - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed May 28, 2008 12:06 pm

In my best Wil voice....

"Al-right laddy, ye be coming with me and I'll mold ye into the best pally-din I know how. Though I don't know much about yer human gods and whatnot, they all be looking the same to these dwarven eyes."
Back to top Go down
Sam the DM
Admin
Sam the DM

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Money Rolls In - Eleasis 21st   Money Rolls In - Eleasis 21st - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed May 28, 2008 12:25 pm

Schweet! On to Eleasis 22nd
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Money Rolls In - Eleasis 21st   Money Rolls In - Eleasis 21st - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Money Rolls In - Eleasis 21st
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2