Rock Hammer Hold
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rock Hammer Hold

A private D&D Campaign for the LOD set in the Silver Marches of the Forgotten Realms.

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

A new day - Eleasis 19th

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Sam the DM
Admin
Sam the DM

Number of posts : 953
Registration date : 2007-05-19

Character Sheet
Name: Almighty DM
Level: Infinite
Race/Class: Very

A new day - Eleasis 19th Empty
PostSubject: A new day - Eleasis 19th   A new day - Eleasis 19th Icon_minitimeFri Apr 25, 2008 1:40 pm

Eleasis 19th
H 76/L 56 – winds out of the N at 30 mph

A new day - Eleasis 19th E518e6e9ef3f43aebd9b74b586efa3cd

Closest Patrol Today:
Captain Ensyer leaves in the AM for Silverymoon
Captain Kremmel passes in the PM from Silverymoon to Zeth’Gor

So, what is everyone up to?
Back to top Go down
https://rockhammerhold.forumotion.com
Lou

Lou

Number of posts : 368

Character Sheet
Name: Ungoro Trollblood
Level: 6th
Race/Class: Half-Orc Sentinel

PostSubject: Re: A new day - Eleasis 19th   A new day - Eleasis 19th Icon_minitimeFri Apr 25, 2008 3:23 pm

Umberto will in with K'gorz, Gravaar and Marina. If at all possible, Marina should see if any of the villagers can use a bow. Perhaps she can help out with some rudimentary training of any volunteers? Gravaar should continue with the hunting with Ol' Jed. I will make he knows he is welcome here, I intend to focus the anger of the villagers away from any goblinoids in camp. Also I woud like Haer'dalis the tiefling bard to start working for me officially, if he is still around. I would like him to travel the towns and villages of the area, singing of Rock Hammer and what has recently transpired in Temel. A little advertising never hurt, right?
Back to top Go down
Jordykins

Jordykins

Number of posts : 107
Registration date : 2008-02-23

Character Sheet
Name:
Level:
Race/Class:

PostSubject: Re: A new day - Eleasis 19th   A new day - Eleasis 19th Icon_minitimeFri Apr 25, 2008 7:01 pm

Hasimir finds Umberto and waves him down. " Hey boss man is there anything myself or Leera could be working on? I havn't spent much time here in the hold since I arrived, and I'm not sure on what all needs to be done"
Back to top Go down
Wil

Wil

Number of posts : 241

Character Sheet
Name: Kregnok
Level: 3rd
Race/Class: Dwarf Cleric

PostSubject: Re: A new day - Eleasis 19th   A new day - Eleasis 19th Icon_minitimeSat Apr 26, 2008 2:46 am

Aye lad, there's always plenty to be done around here... by the way Umberto.... Foin speech last night. Spoken like a right true prez.

Anyway, I'll be overseeing the forge and some o' the quarry operations for a bit. If there's anything particular anyone be needing, just let me know.
Back to top Go down
Sam the DM
Admin
Sam the DM

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: A new day - Eleasis 19th   A new day - Eleasis 19th Icon_minitimeThu May 01, 2008 3:04 pm

Sorry about the lack of updates...Rock Band will do that to you. Post up anything else you want to be working on and I'll get this thing moving over the next couple of days.
Back to top Go down
Lou

Lou

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: A new day - Eleasis 19th   A new day - Eleasis 19th Icon_minitimeFri May 02, 2008 2:12 pm

" I would like someone to gather some information about the orcs, perhaps Wageton or the Outpost has some information. Also keep your eyes peeled for the Dreadlord and his followers. In addition to the othe rthings I would like to do, I think it is time I return to Cholnuldon."
Back to top Go down
Sam the DM
Admin
Sam the DM

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: A new day - Eleasis 19th   A new day - Eleasis 19th Icon_minitimeSat May 03, 2008 12:51 pm

The handful of you stand around the courtyard of the keep discussing what needs to be done next when the trumpet from the watchtower blares.

“Knights approach!”

Collectively you move towards the front gate, hands on the hilts of your weapons.

“Followers of Tyr!”

You all give a sigh of relief and minutes later Horace Danim and the rest of his entourage of knights arrive at the front gate and dismount. Horace hands his reigns over to a squire who immediately gathers all the horses and moves them towards the sables area.

“Greetings Lord of Rock Hammer,” says Horace making a slight bow, “How does the day greet you?”
Back to top Go down
Lou

Lou

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: A new day - Eleasis 19th   A new day - Eleasis 19th Icon_minitimeSat May 03, 2008 1:01 pm

" The days are trouble as of late, but we make the best of what we have. What can we do for the Knights of Tyr? Drink? Food?"
Back to top Go down
Sam the DM
Admin
Sam the DM

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: A new day - Eleasis 19th   A new day - Eleasis 19th Icon_minitimeSun May 04, 2008 1:23 pm

“Actually I came here to talk to you about your recent events in Wageton,” says the paladin, “I understand you battled Dreadlord Burukhan indirectly. As you already know, I seek to apprehend this individual and bring him to justice for his transgressions against the Temple of Tyr in Sundabar. What can you tell me of his goals in Wageton?”
Back to top Go down
Lou

Lou

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: A new day - Eleasis 19th   A new day - Eleasis 19th Icon_minitimeSun May 04, 2008 2:39 pm

" Yes his pawn Xeron was seeking ancient magical items in the tombs of the Wageton. We were charged with protecting the land, and the ghostly king bestowed this blade upon us. Xeron was grossly malformed, we suspect the work of Yuan-ti. We found an amulet to support this in addition to his serpentine appearance "
Back to top Go down
Sam the DM
Admin
Sam the DM

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: A new day - Eleasis 19th   A new day - Eleasis 19th Icon_minitimeMon May 05, 2008 1:44 pm

Horace’s jaw drops slightly at the phrase “yuan-ti”, but he quickly regains his composure.

“I understand that one of your people actually worked with this Xeron, is that true?”
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A new day - Eleasis 19th   A new day - Eleasis 19th Icon_minitimeMon May 05, 2008 1:45 pm

“It is.” Says Leera as she emerges from the shadows. She immediately puts her hands up, “But I had no idea what we were getting into.”

The bard regains her composure for a moment and continues, “An associate of mine, Teryl, got me in this group.”

”Yes, Xeron led the tomb robbers, but a hobgoblin priest of Hextor also had some clout. Xeron is some sort of arcanist - he was young, intense, and without mercy. To be honest, he scared me, and I tried to keep from attracting much notice until I could escape from his band of cutthroats. He was looking for something deeper in the catacombs, and only his personal magnetism has kept the tomb raiders from escaping with the treasure they've found already. I’ve sensed that he was worried about upsetting someone called the “Dreadlord” if he failed in this task.”

“Please don’t take me away, I’ve found a new home here amongst the people of Rock Hammer.”
Back to top Go down
Sam the DM
Admin
Sam the DM

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: A new day - Eleasis 19th   A new day - Eleasis 19th Icon_minitimeMon May 05, 2008 1:45 pm

The paladin scoffs at what she says and turns in your direction, “Do you vouch for this…person?”
Back to top Go down
Lou

Lou

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: A new day - Eleasis 19th   A new day - Eleasis 19th Icon_minitimeMon May 05, 2008 3:20 pm

"If vouch for her you mean that we have given her an opportunity at a second chance, then yes I vouch for her. I do not want to ruffle the feathers of the knights of Tyr. I do not condone her actions, but she has proved herself to us, and for that we are grateful and welcome her."
Back to top Go down
Sam the DM
Admin
Sam the DM

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: A new day - Eleasis 19th   A new day - Eleasis 19th Icon_minitimeMon May 05, 2008 4:26 pm

“Hmpf” is all the paladin has to say to that.

Horace smoothes out his dropping moustache, “Tell me more of this weapons you found, is this what the Dreadlord was after?”
Back to top Go down
Lou

Lou

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: A new day - Eleasis 19th   A new day - Eleasis 19th Icon_minitimeTue May 06, 2008 8:33 am

" The ghostly king of the Marches bestowed upon me the black bladed Merthuvial, the sword once used to unite and heal the people of the land."
Back to top Go down
Sam the DM
Admin
Sam the DM

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: A new day - Eleasis 19th   A new day - Eleasis 19th Icon_minitimeWed May 07, 2008 1:04 am

"Indeed?!?"

The paladin takes a quick look around the battlements and fortifications of the keep, "Surely he will respond. Does he know you have the sword? Are you prepared for an attack?"
Back to top Go down
Lou

Lou

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: A new day - Eleasis 19th   A new day - Eleasis 19th Icon_minitimeThu May 08, 2008 12:16 pm

" We are working on fortifying the wall and I have call out for recruits for a militia, but I am afraid the people in the region are hesitant to heed the call to arms with the orcs occupying Temel."
Back to top Go down
Sam the DM
Admin
Sam the DM

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: A new day - Eleasis 19th   A new day - Eleasis 19th Icon_minitimeThu May 08, 2008 1:07 pm

With a smug look on his face, Horace proclaims, "We shall establish our base within your walls. Hmmm, yes...perhaps I have gone about this the wrong way, I shall lure the Dreadlord here. Yes, excellent. Who is in charge of the defenses of the keep?"
Back to top Go down
Lou

Lou

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: A new day - Eleasis 19th   A new day - Eleasis 19th Icon_minitimeThu May 08, 2008 1:25 pm

" I am in charge here in general, and while I do appreciate your willingness to aid our keep I cannot allow you to lure the Dreadlord here."
Back to top Go down
Sam the DM
Admin
Sam the DM

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: A new day - Eleasis 19th   A new day - Eleasis 19th Icon_minitimeThu May 08, 2008 2:23 pm

The paladin seems quite put off by this, "What?!?! Certainly he is coming here, and certainly you need my help. You are no match for the Dreadlord, pardon me, but you are just a bunch of potato farmers. No, we will set up residence here until he arrives."
Back to top Go down
Lou

Lou

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: A new day - Eleasis 19th   A new day - Eleasis 19th Icon_minitimeThu May 08, 2008 2:38 pm

" How about this, you are in our keep. The people of Rock Hammer have a say as to what happens to them. You can rest here, trade here and enjoy yourselves, however I cannot allow you set up a camp here on your own accord. I respectfully decline your self-invitation to the keep until I have spoken with my people. I will send someone to let you know the outcome," Umberto pauses, " until then you are welcome in Rock Hammer." Umberto leaves to summon his companions, Lander and the mayor.
Back to top Go down
Sam the DM
Admin
Sam the DM

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: A new day - Eleasis 19th   A new day - Eleasis 19th Icon_minitimeThu May 08, 2008 2:43 pm

The paladin is steaming mad, but remains silent in the courtyard as you go and gather everyone up for a meeting.

Back in the dining hall you have assembled; Umberto, Althalus, Hasimir, Kregnok, Lander Timmons, and Mayor Droverson (give a shout out if you want anyone else around). Everyone is caught up to speed on what is going on.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A new day - Eleasis 19th   A new day - Eleasis 19th Icon_minitimeThu May 08, 2008 3:18 pm

The mayor is first to speak, “If I may be so bold, we desperately need the likes of Horace Danim and his entourage her to protect us. This Dreadlord sounds like a horrible man, dare I say, worse than the orcs. I vote for Horace and his men staying and protecting us.”

DM Note – The entourage totals 11 people (Horace, five paladins, three priests, one cook, and one squire, along with 11 horses and two pack mules)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A new day - Eleasis 19th   A new day - Eleasis 19th Icon_minitimeThu May 08, 2008 3:18 pm

“I am a bit undecided on this. I’ve seen my fair share of holier-than–thou paladins in my time, and what a pain in the arse they can be. Always pushing their agenda onto you, questioning you constantly. I mean, what is he going to say about Gravaar or K’Gorsz being here?”

Lander shuffles his feet a bit, “Then again, the Dreadlord may be over our heads. I don’t know.”
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A new day - Eleasis 19th   A new day - Eleasis 19th Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A new day - Eleasis 19th
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next