Rock Hammer Hold
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rock Hammer Hold

A private D&D Campaign for the LOD set in the Silver Marches of the Forgotten Realms.

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Mid Summer Party – Flamerule 31st

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Lou

Lou

Number of posts : 368
Registration date : 2007-05-19

Character Sheet
Name: Ungoro Trollblood
Level: 6th
Race/Class: Half-Orc Sentinel

Mid Summer Party – Flamerule 31st - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mid Summer Party – Flamerule 31st   Mid Summer Party – Flamerule 31st - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 19, 2007 12:57 pm

" Your information would greatly aid us in protecting the Nether Mountains. I think a pact would be beneficial for us both. We shall make it official tomorrow, as we pledge ourselves to the free peoples of the Marches, on Shieldmeet!" Umberto, slightly buzzed, raises yet another tankard to yet another new friend of Rockhammer.
Back to top Go down
Sam the DM
Admin
Sam the DM

Number of posts : 953

Character Sheet
Name: Almighty DM
Level: Infinite
Race/Class: Very

PostSubject: Re: Mid Summer Party – Flamerule 31st   Mid Summer Party – Flamerule 31st - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 19, 2007 1:15 pm

“Excellent news gentlemen, now if you’ll excuse me I think another ale is in my future.” The hermit smiles and makes his way through the crowd.

Man, you are starting to feel the effects of the ales as you try and stand upright. Maybe some more food will do the trick. On the way over to the food you bump into the newly appointed Captain Ensyer of the Everlund Patrol.

“Good evening friends, ‘tis a wonderful event you have put on. I marched up here on my day off to visit and the place looks great.”

You make small talk with the young ranger captain, and someone asks him how the job is so far.

“It’s….different. Parts of it are not what I was expecting. I mean, you and what you are doing here is great for the region, and I really like the people of Temel, they are very nice despite the troubles they have gone through.” Ensyer thinks for a minute before continuing, “Cholnudon, on the other hand…I don’t know. I get a bad vibe from that place. It seems like such a long way from Silverymoon. And I know I have only been there twice since making captain, but I can’t put my finger on it. Do any of you ever get that feeling from Cholnudon?”
Back to top Go down
https://rockhammerhold.forumotion.com
Wil

Wil

Number of posts : 241

Character Sheet
Name: Kregnok
Level: 3rd
Race/Class: Dwarf Cleric

PostSubject: Re: Mid Summer Party – Flamerule 31st   Mid Summer Party – Flamerule 31st - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 20, 2007 11:17 am

Cholnudon, eh? I've not been there much m'self..., but i've heard others speak of it in, err ..., less than favorable tones, I suppose.
Back to top Go down
Lou

Lou

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Mid Summer Party – Flamerule 31st   Mid Summer Party – Flamerule 31st - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 21, 2007 11:23 pm

"Cholnudon, yes, there is an element there, a bad bad one. I think they are the root of some of the more devious criminal activity in this region. If I find anything out I will let you and Cpatain Aito know."
Back to top Go down
Sam the DM
Admin
Sam the DM

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Mid Summer Party – Flamerule 31st   Mid Summer Party – Flamerule 31st - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 21, 2007 11:30 pm

Captain Ensyer shakes his head, he believes what you say but knows that tough times are ahead for all of you in regards to Cholnudon. “I’ll do the same friends. Until then, I’m off to enjoy your party,” he says with a smile.

Good party you think as you down yet another ale.

It is now getting late in the evening, but the entire crowd is still present. Singing and drinking and dancing and drinking some more, a joyous time in the Nether Mountains.

“Sorry we’re late,” comes a familiar voice, “but I wanted to show Jeffrey the statue of the protector of our fair town on our way.”

“What is that?” you ask.

“Oh just an old legend,” says Cato June with a wave of his hand, “a leader of men from long ago who is said to watch over a land that includes Wageton.

“Well, well, well,” says Cato June with his hands on his hips, “this is quite the turnout. You have done very good for yourselves and for that, I salute you. To Rockhammer Hold!” Cato downs an ale and within moments, the entire camp raises their drink to the hosts.

“I do have some rather great news for you people as well. The city of Sundabar wants to rebuild a section of town, and part of that includes repairs and expansion to the Hall of Everlasting Justice. Something about some cave collapses beneath it, shaking its foundation. Anyways, they want to remain true to the dwarven nature of Sundabar and they are in the market for cut stone, which you have. We can easily ship the stone from Wageton down the Rauvin River to Sundabar. And let me tell you if you didn’t know, Sundabar is probably the richest city in all the Silver Marches. The Defender of Justice, Lathkiera Morlund herself is going to be in Wageton tomorrow. I have set up a meeting and want to introduce you to her. This will be a great opportunity to form an alliance with them.”

Cato, all smiles, asks, “So, what do you say?”
Back to top Go down
Wil

Wil

Number of posts : 241

Character Sheet
Name: Kregnok
Level: 3rd
Race/Class: Dwarf Cleric

PostSubject: Re: Mid Summer Party – Flamerule 31st   Mid Summer Party – Flamerule 31st - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 22, 2007 3:27 am

Aye! Any investment in good, solid stone is fine with me! And I've no doubt that Dain and his Stonebreakers are more than able to accomadate their needs, tho I think we might need to find a few more dwarves to help them out!
Back to top Go down
Sam the DM
Admin
Sam the DM

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Mid Summer Party – Flamerule 31st   Mid Summer Party – Flamerule 31st - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 22, 2007 9:36 am

“Excellent news,’ exclaims Cato, “this is going to be a wonderful opportunity for you all. Now if you will excuse me, Jeffery and I are going to grab some food.”

The party has been a resounding success, everyone whom you had hoped for showed up at the festivities. All of them had a great time and look upon you as great friends as well as heroes.

Now might be a good time to make a farewell speech. Anyone?
Back to top Go down
Lou

Lou

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Mid Summer Party – Flamerule 31st   Mid Summer Party – Flamerule 31st - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 23, 2007 7:00 pm

"Friends! My dear friends! Tonight is a great night of comradeship and celebration! We are so glad to see so many faces sharing drink and food, trading stories, testing skills and creating a bit of hope. We hope this to be the first of many celebrations here at Rockhammer! To the free people of the Silver Marches! Enjoy the rest of your evening, and be safe on your journey home!
Back to top Go down
Sam the DM
Admin
Sam the DM

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Mid Summer Party – Flamerule 31st   Mid Summer Party – Flamerule 31st - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 24, 2007 12:39 am

The shouts “Huzzah!” for your generosity ripple from the crowd before they make the rounds and individually thanking you for the wonderful party. Half and hour later the place is deserted except for Enad and Orray trying to clean up the place.

You all head back to the keep while the NPCs head off to the barracks, except for one. You see that Vadania is with Umberto now and you can hear the two of them giggling on their way to his room. Bom Chicka Wahwah!

Some of the staff is still working so you order them to bed and do the same for yourselves. A great night indeed, and hopefully, not a great hangover in the morning. We’ve got a meeting to go to!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Mid Summer Party – Flamerule 31st   Mid Summer Party – Flamerule 31st - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Mid Summer Party – Flamerule 31st
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2