Rock Hammer Hold
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rock Hammer Hold

A private D&D Campaign for the LOD set in the Silver Marches of the Forgotten Realms.

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Winds of Change - Eleint 7th

Go down 
+2
Blaine
Sam the DM
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Blaine

Blaine

Number of posts : 97
Registration date : 2007-05-19

Character Sheet
Name: Xune
Level: 4
Race/Class: Drow/Avenger

Winds of Change - Eleint 7th - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Winds of Change - Eleint 7th   Winds of Change - Eleint 7th - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 13, 2009 9:40 pm

Are we able to consider Valen and Melisi npc's at this point?
Back to top Go down
Sam the DM
Admin
Sam the DM

Number of posts : 953

Character Sheet
Name: Almighty DM
Level: Infinite
Race/Class: Very

PostSubject: Re: Winds of Change - Eleint 7th   Winds of Change - Eleint 7th - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 13, 2009 11:48 pm

Blaine wrote:
Are we able to consider Valen and Melisi npc's at this point?

Mmmmmm, I say no. Those two are dead to me. Their characters, not Pablo and Justin. Although I don't see Pablo that often.

Anyways, good question, but let's exclude them.
Back to top Go down
https://rockhammerhold.forumotion.com
Blaine

Blaine

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Winds of Change - Eleint 7th   Winds of Change - Eleint 7th - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 14, 2009 1:15 am

I suggest Kevian and/or Evan for interim president/co-presidents.

Suggestions for an NPC party: K'Gorsz (rogue), Rez'Gyrk (cleric), Tian (wizard), Otihand (fighter), Gravaar (barbarian), and Panian (ranger) or Leera (bard).

Again, just suggestions based on roles and abilities of each npc.
Back to top Go down
Jordykins

Jordykins

Number of posts : 107
Registration date : 2008-02-23

Character Sheet
Name:
Level:
Race/Class:

PostSubject: Re: Winds of Change - Eleint 7th   Winds of Change - Eleint 7th - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 14, 2009 10:20 am

I really like the looks of that party seems well balanced.

question. Is hasamir still around or did he have a crisis of sorts and change his race class and name?
Back to top Go down
Lou

Lou

Number of posts : 368

Character Sheet
Name: Ungoro Trollblood
Level: 6th
Race/Class: Half-Orc Sentinel

PostSubject: Re: Winds of Change - Eleint 7th   Winds of Change - Eleint 7th - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 14, 2009 11:08 am

I would suggest changing out the barbarian for the monk, for the sake of variety. They are both strikers so damage dealing shouldn't be an issue.

Fabulous secret powers were revealed to Hasimir when he held aloft his magic sword and said, "By the power of Rockhammer!" and since then Hasimir has become Grognak!
Back to top Go down
Lou

Lou

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Winds of Change - Eleint 7th   Winds of Change - Eleint 7th - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 14, 2009 11:17 am

I would say Evan would make a better president than Kevian, Kevian has enough to worry about. How about Lander? What is that old coot doing these days?
Back to top Go down
Blaine

Blaine

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Winds of Change - Eleint 7th   Winds of Change - Eleint 7th - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 14, 2009 1:13 pm

Evan sounds like a great candidate to me. I do not know enough about Lander's past to know if he has had any large scale organizational experience.
Also, putting Delek in instead of Gravaar seems reasonable...but, do you think a human monk could honestly do as much raw damage as an orc barbarian? Another option...we could dump the ranger/bard choice and add the monk?

WAIT...is Leera a Bard or a Warlock?
Back to top Go down
Lou

Lou

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Winds of Change - Eleint 7th   Winds of Change - Eleint 7th - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 14, 2009 1:20 pm

I dont care about raw damage, I want a monk to be somewhere dammit! Smile
Back to top Go down
Lou

Lou

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Winds of Change - Eleint 7th   Winds of Change - Eleint 7th - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 14, 2009 1:26 pm

A Bard would be a great addition, they are leaders and have healing, which is always useful, and they make the rest of the party more effective, AND, we have never used a Bard in 4th ed. Again variety.
Back to top Go down
Sam the DM
Admin
Sam the DM

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Winds of Change - Eleint 7th   Winds of Change - Eleint 7th - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 14, 2009 3:20 pm

I think when I converted Leera from 3rd to 4th they didn't have a bard class so I picked warlock for her. I'll switch her back to bard at some point, so let's consider her a bard for now.

Lander isn't up to much, just working on his studies. You think you may have heard him mention that he was a clerk in Waterdeep, but he doesn't talk about it much.

In regards to the monk vs barbarian debate wise players would also consider the human vs orc debate as well. Especially since the Silver Marches could be overrun with orcs in a couple weeks.

Also, let's think of a leader of the NPC adventuring group, someone to take charge of them and make decisions.
Back to top Go down
Lou

Lou

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Winds of Change - Eleint 7th   Winds of Change - Eleint 7th - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 14, 2009 3:35 pm

Ah, so a HOBGOBLIN cleric probably wouldn't be such a good idea either?

Leera (Leader, which = healer, not as good as a cleric or shaman, but gets the job done)

Otihand (Defender)
Tian Serpenthelm (Controller)
Delek (Striker)
Panian (Striker)
Troy Percival (Defender) and some extra healing?
Back to top Go down
Blaine

Blaine

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Winds of Change - Eleint 7th   Winds of Change - Eleint 7th - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 14, 2009 4:41 pm

That all makes sense regarding racial differences and the current unrest across the land. Unfortunately though, that leaves the group with out a rogue. (The monk could take the thievery skill to help balance this out though.)

Sam's statement of leadership is also pertinent. Leera's role may be as a leader, but her traitorous past would not lend well to leadership. I would suggest the soft spoken Panian, since he has proved himself by leading successful missions in the past.
Back to top Go down
Lou

Lou

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Winds of Change - Eleint 7th   Winds of Change - Eleint 7th - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 14, 2009 5:19 pm

I wouldn't call it traitorous, she was just misguided. Her role is Leader, which doesn't mean she has to be the spokesperson, just sayin. And what, no one liked my bit on Hasimir?
really?

Fabulous secret powers were revealed to Hasimir when he held aloft his magic sword and said, "By the power of Rockhammer!" and since then Hasimir has become Grognak!

This is classic He-man, you damn plebians!
Back to top Go down
Blaine

Blaine

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Winds of Change - Eleint 7th   Winds of Change - Eleint 7th - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 14, 2009 6:41 pm

I saw it Lou and it was funny...I was honestly waiting for Jordan's reaction.
I enjoyed it though :-)

Have we settled on the JV party members? Is Panian a good choice for JV party leader? Have we settled on Evan as interim president, when necessary?
Back to top Go down
Wil

Wil

Number of posts : 241

Character Sheet
Name: Kregnok
Level: 3rd
Race/Class: Dwarf Cleric

PostSubject: Re: Winds of Change - Eleint 7th   Winds of Change - Eleint 7th - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 14, 2009 10:45 pm

I thought the classic He-Man reference was also well done, but was also waiting for Jordan's response.

I'm agreed with the JV team members, and I second the vote for Evan.

Kregnok will have a discussion with the quarry dwarves and the blacksmiths on things to focus on during our absence.
Back to top Go down
Jordykins

Jordykins

Number of posts : 107
Registration date : 2008-02-23

Character Sheet
Name:
Level:
Race/Class:

PostSubject: Re: Winds of Change - Eleint 7th   Winds of Change - Eleint 7th - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 15, 2009 12:26 am

hey hey I can only check the interwebs once or twice a day louis!
I did dig the he-man though:P
Back to top Go down
Sam the DM
Admin
Sam the DM

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Winds of Change - Eleint 7th   Winds of Change - Eleint 7th - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 15, 2009 8:40 am

Awesome, awesome job everyone! Ok, to sum up we have Evan Barksdale acting as president of Rock Hammer for the times when you are out adventuring, and our JV Team will be:

Panian (Striker)
Leera (Leader)
Otihand (Defender)
Troy Percival (Defender)
Tian Serpenthelm (Controller)
Delek (Striker)

And that Panian will be in charge of this group. Sounds great, I’ll go ahead and move us forward a day, but if anyone wanted to make any changes feel free to post up on this thread.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Winds of Change - Eleint 7th   Winds of Change - Eleint 7th - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Winds of Change - Eleint 7th
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2