Rock Hammer Hold
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rock Hammer Hold

A private D&D Campaign for the LOD set in the Silver Marches of the Forgotten Realms.

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

A new day - Eleasis 19th

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Jordykins

Jordykins

Number of posts : 107
Registration date : 2008-02-23

Character Sheet
Name:
Level:
Race/Class:

A new day - Eleasis 19th - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A new day - Eleasis 19th   A new day - Eleasis 19th - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu May 08, 2008 3:32 pm

Hasimir annoyed with the paladin's boldness says "I dont mind the entourage resting and trading here at the hold, but I'll be damned if I'm going to follow his orders like some temple slave. This is not his Hold and I don't want it or the people inside and around to be used as bait for the Dreadlord."
Back to top Go down
Lou

Lou

Number of posts : 368
Registration date : 2007-05-19

Character Sheet
Name: Ungoro Trollblood
Level: 6th
Race/Class: Half-Orc Sentinel

PostSubject: Re: A new day - Eleasis 19th   A new day - Eleasis 19th - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu May 08, 2008 3:35 pm

" Althalus?"
Back to top Go down
Geoff

Geoff

Number of posts : 141

Character Sheet
Name: Althalus
Level: 4th
Race/Class: Human Ranger

PostSubject: Re: A new day - Eleasis 19th   A new day - Eleasis 19th - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri May 09, 2008 2:59 pm

I am also no fan of the holy beer barrels, but as long as they understand that they are here as guests by our good graces, I don't see the harm. I wouldn't even mind, as part of our contruction process, building a small garrison up by the gates as a bunkhouse for patrols.
Back to top Go down
Lou

Lou

Number of posts : 368

Character Sheet
Name: Ungoro Trollblood
Level: 6th
Race/Class: Half-Orc Sentinel

PostSubject: Re: A new day - Eleasis 19th   A new day - Eleasis 19th - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri May 09, 2008 3:30 pm

" Very good. I will ask them to stay as our guests and allies against the Overlord and orcs. I will have to make it clear that we are the law and that we do have members here in Rock Hammer who might not fall into their good graces. We must find ways to unify these different modes of thought, no better place than Rock Hammer! Thank you friends, you input was most useful."

Umberto excuses himself and goes to speak with the Knights of Tyr
Back to top Go down
Sam the DM
Admin
Sam the DM

Number of posts : 953

Character Sheet
Name: Almighty DM
Level: Infinite
Race/Class: Very

PostSubject: Re: A new day - Eleasis 19th   A new day - Eleasis 19th - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat May 10, 2008 12:41 pm

Great idea Althalus on the idea of the garrison by the gates for the patrols! I’ll get the dwarven masons on it.

Umberto goes and speaks with Horace and his men and sets him straight. Horace seems a little put off by the demands, but agrees to the terms. For the time being, two-thirds of Horace’s men when station themselves at the front gate, while the rest are back inside the keep. Although it isn’t done, the wall is about three-feet high so far.

On to Eleasis 20th.
Back to top Go down
https://rockhammerhold.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A new day - Eleasis 19th   A new day - Eleasis 19th - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A new day - Eleasis 19th
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2