Rock Hammer Hold
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rock Hammer Hold

A private D&D Campaign for the LOD set in the Silver Marches of the Forgotten Realms.

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Wall is done! - Eleasis 28th

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Sam the DM
Admin
Sam the DM

Number of posts : 953
Registration date : 2007-05-19

Character Sheet
Name: Almighty DM
Level: Infinite
Race/Class: Very

Wall is done! - Eleasis 28th Empty
PostSubject: Wall is done! - Eleasis 28th   Wall is done! - Eleasis 28th Icon_minitimeSun Jun 29, 2008 1:33 pm

Wall is done! - Eleasis 28th 7587bca2b739485ab561ecc01eeb0598

Eleasis 28th
H 86/L 66 – Winds out of the East at 10 mph.

Closest Patrol Today (5):
Captain Aito departs in the morning to Silverymoon

Everyone in the valley is gathered at the front gate for this momentous occasion, as the dwarves drive in the final brick of the wall. A loud “hoo-ray!” goes up from the crowd as they all feel a little safer here in the valley.

Dain Rockbreaker comes over to you as the crowds die down. “Well lad, we have stone to move! In fact, our first shipment to Wageton is loaded up and ready to be transported. I’ve got a couple o’ lackeys to transport the stone while we continue to pull more stone from the mountain.”

Dain looks around before continuing, “They ain’t be the smartest, maybe ye want to add some brain and brawn to their journey.”
Back to top Go down
https://rockhammerhold.forumotion.com
Jordykins

Jordykins

Number of posts : 107
Registration date : 2008-02-23

Character Sheet
Name:
Level:
Race/Class:

PostSubject: Re: Wall is done! - Eleasis 28th   Wall is done! - Eleasis 28th Icon_minitimeSun Jun 29, 2008 2:31 pm

I think this is an excellent idea, especially considering the thinly veiled threat from Mr. M via Drek.
Back to top Go down
Lou

Lou

Number of posts : 368

Character Sheet
Name: Ungoro Trollblood
Level: 6th
Race/Class: Half-Orc Sentinel

PostSubject: Re: Wall is done! - Eleasis 28th   Wall is done! - Eleasis 28th Icon_minitimeSun Jun 29, 2008 2:42 pm

I agree, I would like Troy, Marina, Tian and Otihand to accompany the crew. I also have an item load-out for them as well. I will make any changes if anyone else has suggestions as to who should go. Will you join this expedition Hasimir? You were quite instrumental in the last success.

Troy Item Load out: +1 Longsword, +1 cloak of resistance, 1 CLW Potion

Marina Item Load out: +1 Longbow, +1 ring of prot, 1 CLW Potion

Tian: Wand of MM, +1 ring of prot, 1 CLW Potion

Otihand: +1 Battleaxe, +1 ring of prot, 1 CLW
Back to top Go down
Sam the DM
Admin
Sam the DM

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Wall is done! - Eleasis 28th   Wall is done! - Eleasis 28th Icon_minitimeMon Jun 30, 2008 1:46 pm

Ok, this next part is just for Hasimir to respond to:

You set out for Wageton with a horse drawn cart that the two laborers, Enad and Orray, guiding it. Troy and Marina walk slightly ahead of the cart with Otihand and Tian near the back.

You get to thinking, where did this horse come from? Enad gives an answer, “It me cousin’s horse. Him let us borrow it but we hafta give it back when we get to Wageton. Him need it.”

“Well, what are we going to do in the future?” you ask, “You know we just aren’t selling two stones to the priests of Sundabar.”

Enad looks at you and blinks. Orray blinks as well. “Maybe you buy us a horse in Wageton. For pulling things.”

It’s actually a good idea, and a needed purchase to get this to town. The more you think of it, the idea of horses is a better and better idea, especially when considering the swifter travel through the mountains they would bring.

Just as you are coming out of the mountains and entering the plains a “thwack!” breaks the silence. Stuck on the side of the wooden cart is an arrow. Everyone assumes a defensive position as three men dressed in studded leather appear from the underbrush ahead of you.

“Well, well, well. What have we here? Looks like the Rock Hammer stone won’t be making it to Wageton afterall. Me and my men,” he motions to the underbrush on the sides of the road on either side of the cart, “say you are going to walk away very quiet like and go back to your home. Understood?”

You cast a quick glance over to the sides of the road and while you can’t see anyone you do notice some movement.

Hasimir, you’re up!
Back to top Go down
Jordykins

Jordykins

Character Sheet
Name:
Level:
Race/Class:

PostSubject: Re: Wall is done! - Eleasis 28th   Wall is done! - Eleasis 28th Icon_minitimeTue Jul 01, 2008 11:23 am

"Marina can you see how many there are?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Wall is done! - Eleasis 28th   Wall is done! - Eleasis 28th Icon_minitimeTue Jul 01, 2008 2:01 pm

"I only see one on the left side in the bushes, I think we can take 'em."
Back to top Go down
Sam the DM
Admin
Sam the DM

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Wall is done! - Eleasis 28th   Wall is done! - Eleasis 28th Icon_minitimeThu Jul 03, 2008 1:14 pm

We are taking a little break here while Jordycakes is taking care of business. In the meantime, how about a little Journey to Moonsea?
Back to top Go down
Jordykins

Jordykins

Character Sheet
Name:
Level:
Race/Class:

PostSubject: Re: Wall is done! - Eleasis 28th   Wall is done! - Eleasis 28th Icon_minitimeSat Jul 05, 2008 9:08 pm

"Gentlemen, are you sure you want to offend the Lords of Rockhammer by stealing from them. I know them to be kind, but I don't think it would be wise to anger them."

so I should be b4ckz0rz sorry Ive been outta the loop been busy n such
Back to top Go down
Sam the DM
Admin
Sam the DM

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Wall is done! - Eleasis 28th   Wall is done! - Eleasis 28th Icon_minitimeSun Jul 06, 2008 4:04 pm

The man smiles, "Oh really?," he draws his weapon, "I think we are still taking it."

The rest of his men draw their weapons as well.
Back to top Go down
Jordykins

Jordykins

Character Sheet
Name:
Level:
Race/Class:

PostSubject: Re: Wall is done! - Eleasis 28th   Wall is done! - Eleasis 28th Icon_minitimeMon Jul 07, 2008 2:11 pm

"I hate to fight ,but we won't let you take this stone that the people of rockhammer worked so hard for."
Back to top Go down
Sam the DM
Admin
Sam the DM

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Wall is done! - Eleasis 28th   Wall is done! - Eleasis 28th Icon_minitimeMon Jul 07, 2008 5:18 pm

Wall is done! - Eleasis 28th 07beb5fa25f94124b8b8f747dee7685a

Initiative!
19 - Hasimir
18 - Troy
17 - Marina
13 - Otihand
6 - Tian
3 - Bandits

Hasimir is up! (Don't worry about rolling on this thread, I do all the rolling with lucky DM dice)
Back to top Go down
Jordykins

Jordykins

Character Sheet
Name:
Level:
Race/Class:

PostSubject: Re: Wall is done! - Eleasis 28th   Wall is done! - Eleasis 28th Icon_minitimeMon Jul 07, 2008 8:47 pm

Hasimir will move to e-8 and throw his shuriken at banditA.

Do I control all of the "good guys" here?
Back to top Go down
Sam the DM
Admin
Sam the DM

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Wall is done! - Eleasis 28th   Wall is done! - Eleasis 28th Icon_minitimeMon Jul 07, 2008 8:50 pm

No I'll take care of them, tomorrow.
Back to top Go down
Sam the DM
Admin
Sam the DM

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Wall is done! - Eleasis 28th   Wall is done! - Eleasis 28th Icon_minitimeTue Jul 08, 2008 1:33 pm

• Hasimir darts through Marina and Troy before they can react and hurls a shuriken at the lead bandit and it just catches him in the shoulder (thanks to him still being flat-footed) and does minor damage.

• Troy steps forward and takes a swing at the leader (bandit A) and just catches him on the arm with his long sword.

• Marina draws her bow and fires, just nicking the leader in the other shoulder. The bandit clutches his arm as blood gurgles out. He wavers for a moment before collapsing on the ground.

(DM Note: all three hits were exactly the minimum needed to hit him.)

• Otihand moves forward to stand between the cart and the bushes and waits for a target to hit, with his battle axe drawn.

• Tian jumps on top of the cart and also awaits targets.

• Bandits B and C converge on Troy and take jabs at the paladin with their short swords. Bandit B scores a hit while C misses. However, the hit was straight to the gut and Troy winces in pain and is down to “yellow”.

• Bandit D comes crashing through the underbrush and comes out near Orray. The bandit gives the laborer a fearsome yell and Orray throws his hands up in the air.

• Bandits E & F barge out of the bushes on the other side, and they are both half-orcs. It takes them a second to see what is happening before Bandit E is able to swing on Otihand with his club, just missing.

Round 2!
19 - Hasimir
18 - Troy
17 - Marina
13 - Otihand
6 - Tian
3 – Bandits

Hasimir is up!

Wall is done! - Eleasis 28th Becd0c0854d441439136c0a187432a98

For the hundreth time, I've changed the colors. So, good guys are black letters with white backgrounds. Bad guys are purple letters with grey background. The color of the circle around the characters is their health.
Back to top Go down
Jordykins

Jordykins

Character Sheet
Name:
Level:
Race/Class:

PostSubject: Re: Wall is done! - Eleasis 28th   Wall is done! - Eleasis 28th Icon_minitimeTue Jul 08, 2008 2:29 pm

Hasimir will move to d-8 and attack bandit C with his rapier.
Back to top Go down
Sam the DM
Admin
Sam the DM

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Wall is done! - Eleasis 28th   Wall is done! - Eleasis 28th Icon_minitimeWed Jul 09, 2008 12:44 pm

• Hasimir steps forward and jabs at Bandit C, be he cleverly dodges.

• Troy loads up and takes a mighty swing on Bandit B and nearly decapitated him with his critical. The paladin cleaves on Bandit C and connects again, immediately dropping him into the red.

• Marina pivots and fires at the half-orc Bandit E and just misses.

• Otihand raises his battle axe and comes crashing down on Bandit E, dropping him to yellow.

• Tian casts a spell and an icy-blue dagger shoots forth from her fingertip and strikes Bandit E in the chest, knocking him down to red. Everyone within 5 feet take splash damage, but Otihand, from the north, shrugs it off with ease.

• Bandit C drops his short sword and falls to his knees, begging to be spared.

• Bandit D runs over to Marina and takes a swipe at her, connecting and dropping her to yellow.

• Bandit E howls with rage and takes a swing at Otihand with his club, but misses badly.

• Bandit F swings around his fellow half-orc and attacks Otihand but also misses.

Round 3!
19 - Hasimir
18 - Troy
17 - Marina
13 - Otihand
6 - Tian
3 – Bandits

Hasimir is up!

Wall is done! - Eleasis 28th A9d2db04fd9f4246a9b6678a4fcdde50
Back to top Go down
Jordykins

Jordykins

Character Sheet
Name:
Level:
Race/Class:

PostSubject: Re: Wall is done! - Eleasis 28th   Wall is done! - Eleasis 28th Icon_minitimeWed Jul 09, 2008 4:26 pm

Hasimir shouts a command to spare the bandit that has surrendered and will move to f-10 an attack Bandit d with his rapier
Back to top Go down
Sam the DM
Admin
Sam the DM

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Wall is done! - Eleasis 28th   Wall is done! - Eleasis 28th Icon_minitimeThu Jul 10, 2008 1:03 pm

• Hasimir barks his command and dashes over to the side of Marina and jabs at Bandit D with his rapier, hitting and knocking him down to orange.

• Troy leaves Bandit C and runs over to flank Bandit F, but gives the half-orc a war cry so as not to catch him off guard. The paladin connects and drops Bandit F to orange as well.

• Marina takes a 5-foot step, casts a quick glance on Bandit C, and fires another arrow on Bandit D, dropping him all together.

• Otihand swings his might battle axe again on the half-orc and connects once again, dropping Bandit E for good.

• Tian drops Bandit F with a well placed magic missile.

• Bandit C looks on in horror as all his comrades have been wiped out and runs away, diving into the underbrush.

Hmmm, guess I don't need the map any more.
Back to top Go down
Sam the DM
Admin
Sam the DM

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Wall is done! - Eleasis 28th   Wall is done! - Eleasis 28th Icon_minitimeTue Jul 15, 2008 11:35 am

Geez Hasimir, first time role-playing? After a battle you search the bodies!! No worries, you didn't find anything.

Anyways the rest of your trip is uneventful. You safely make it to Wageton and turn things over to shopkeeper Jeffrey Samuel to arrange transport to Sundabar. You return to the keep and inform everyone of what happened.

Shortly after Hasimir describes the events, the trumpets blare as three men on horses enter the valley. The lead rider is your friend, Valamros, of Silverymoon.

"Good news my friends, you are now in control of the patrols of the Everlund Pass. Captains Aito, Enyser, Kremmel will report directly to you from now on. So says Taern Hornblade." Valamros smiles with his hands on his hips, "So what say you?"
Back to top Go down
Jordykins

Jordykins

Character Sheet
Name:
Level:
Race/Class:

PostSubject: Re: Wall is done! - Eleasis 28th   Wall is done! - Eleasis 28th Icon_minitimeTue Jul 15, 2008 12:10 pm

sorry.... i was checking everyday for you to update... ha!
Back to top Go down
Lou

Lou

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Wall is done! - Eleasis 28th   Wall is done! - Eleasis 28th Icon_minitimeWed Jul 16, 2008 10:01 am

"I am surprised, but honored. Why should we control the patrols? I thought they were of Silverymoon?"
Back to top Go down
Sam the DM
Admin
Sam the DM

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Wall is done! - Eleasis 28th   Wall is done! - Eleasis 28th Icon_minitimeFri Jul 18, 2008 12:37 pm

Sorry I’ve been slow…

Valamros smiles, “Part of the reason is that Taern Hornblade wants to be more inclusionary towards the surrounding areas, and who better to lead the Everlund patrols than the Lords of Rock Hammer. The other part was my suggestion. I fear the bureaucracy of a large city would be more apt to overlook concerns from the Nether Mountains.” Valamros pauses for a moment while he thinks, “I think the Broken Tusks wouldn’t have taken Temel had you been in charge of the patrols.”

Valamros looks over everyone, “What do you think of this offer? Are you up for it?”
Back to top Go down
Lou

Lou

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Wall is done! - Eleasis 28th   Wall is done! - Eleasis 28th Icon_minitimeFri Jul 18, 2008 12:47 pm

"I will gladly accept this responsibility. Thank you Valamros, and thank Taern Hornblade for me as well."
Back to top Go down
Sam the DM
Admin
Sam the DM

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Wall is done! - Eleasis 28th   Wall is done! - Eleasis 28th Icon_minitimeFri Jul 18, 2008 12:53 pm

“I will,” says a relieved Valamros “and to let you know that the Captains will start reporting to you directly. Captain Thulver, whom you may have met, is scheduled to return to patrol duty shortly.”

Valamros hops back on his horse, “Good luck gentlemen, if I can help please don’t hesitate to call upon me.”

Valamros and his group rides off as they head back to Silverymoon.

Dominic approaches, “I have a question. Me and my men had been stationed at the keep. But since the wall is complete, should we move to the wall and guard that area?
Back to top Go down
Lou

Lou

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Wall is done! - Eleasis 28th   Wall is done! - Eleasis 28th Icon_minitimeFri Jul 18, 2008 1:17 pm

Looking blankly, thinking that they were near the wall the whole time...

"Yes, please station yourself at the wall, excellent idea Dominic! Perhaps we should have some sort of guard house? Or do the barracks suffice?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Wall is done! - Eleasis 28th   Wall is done! - Eleasis 28th Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Wall is done! - Eleasis 28th
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next