Rock Hammer Hold
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rock Hammer Hold

A private D&D Campaign for the LOD set in the Silver Marches of the Forgotten Realms.

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Rescued prisoners - Eleint 3rd

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Sam the DM
Admin
Sam the DM

Number of posts : 953
Registration date : 2007-05-19

Character Sheet
Name: Almighty DM
Level: Infinite
Race/Class: Very

Rescued prisoners - Eleint 3rd Empty
PostSubject: Rescued prisoners - Eleint 3rd   Rescued prisoners - Eleint 3rd Icon_minitimeMon Jun 15, 2009 6:00 pm

Rescued prisoners - Eleint 3rd E518e6e9ef3f43aebd9b74b586efa3cd H 86/L 66

Closest Patrol Today (2):
Captain Aito departs in the morning to Cholnudon
Captain Enyser arrives in the evening from Cholnudon

Weary and sore the heroes of Rock Hammer Hold, along with the rescued prisoners of Rivenroar, trudged back to the Valley.

You return in the late afternoon and make the rounds and find that everything is good on the home front. Ol’Jed has brought in some fresh deer and in the forge Kivon and Kalunt are banging away on new weapons and armor.

Captain Dominic comes over to you all and points at the six rescued prisoners from Rivenroar, “What do you want to do with them?”

DM Note - So, we have 10 days off before the start of the next adventure. What would you like to work on in that time. You won't have time to actually leave the keep, so make them really short, maybe a one day thing or something that is a little bit each day.
Back to top Go down
https://rockhammerhold.forumotion.com
Lou

Lou

Number of posts : 368

Character Sheet
Name: Ungoro Trollblood
Level: 6th
Race/Class: Half-Orc Sentinel

PostSubject: Re: Rescued prisoners - Eleint 3rd   Rescued prisoners - Eleint 3rd Icon_minitimeTue Jun 16, 2009 10:43 pm

Umberto will be sure that the prisoners are given everything they need. Perhaps a little talk with the mayor about the artifacts we found. I would like to catch up with Gravaar, y'Gorz and my monk follower to see if there is anything they may need. Plans to scavenge the remnants of Temel should start soon. A report on how the citizens are doing would be great.

Once the prisoners are settled, see what skills they have and assign them accordingly.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Rescued prisoners - Eleint 3rd   Rescued prisoners - Eleint 3rd Icon_minitimeThu Jun 18, 2009 12:38 am

DM Note - Nice job Lou, exactly what I'm looking for. I already wrote this in case no one responded, but I figured I'd still throw it in anyways.

The old man scratches his beard and looks them over, “Any talents? What do you all do?”

Sertanian is first to speak, “I used to work on the Everlund Pass Patrol, in fact I was looking in to rejoining if it’s possible in any capacity. Especially if I can get back at some orcs.” He says with a scowl.

(DM Note – The adventure listed him as a former guard then also went on to say that none of the prisoners are going to help fight their way out. I think they kinda forgot this guy was a guard. Typical TSR.)

The dwarf steps forward next, “I am an alchemist and have lived in these mountains for years. However,” Adronsius takes a long look at the mountains, “I have lived in the wild too long, I could help out here if I had a place to stay.”

Jalissa looks at Umberto for an approving nod before speaking. “I was on my way to Silverymoon,” she says, “to study at the Magician’s Alliance. But I heard that a former member is setting up an academy here. I’d like to stay here and further my arcane studies.” She casts a nervous glance back to Umberto, “If you’ll have me.”

“The name’s Zerriksa, and I’d appreciate it if you youngsters got it right,” crones the old lady, “I ain’t got no ‘dark powers’ like those orcs thought, just like to pick my herbs and not bother no one.”

“I’m a cook,” says Mirtala, “I was in Waterdeep for the last few months tending to my dying grandfather so I knew nothing of what happened to my home in Temel. I guess everyone relocated here, so if I could too, well that would be great.”

Lander smiles at the young boy, “What’s your name lad? Where are your folks?”

The 8-year-old boy steps out from behind Jalissa, “My name is Thurann. I live in Cholnudon but I don’t have any parents…”

Lander smiles, “Oh I see, well-“

“…and I kinda work for The Organization.”
Back to top Go down
Wil

Wil

Number of posts : 241

Character Sheet
Name: Kregnok
Level: 3rd
Race/Class: Dwarf Cleric

PostSubject: Re: Rescued prisoners - Eleint 3rd   Rescued prisoners - Eleint 3rd Icon_minitimeFri Jun 19, 2009 12:40 am

Kregnok will arch an eyebrow at the lad's admission to working for The Organization, but defer that to the prez... Kregnok will certainly offer Adronsius refuge in the keep, perhaps with the other dwarves... (time to start a clan!!!)

*ahem*

There should be no reason why the others couldn't find homes here.

Otherwise, for the interlude, Kregnok will focus strongly on the keeps production, checking in on the quarry, the blacksmiths, carpenters, bowsmiths, and other craft minded folks in the keep. He will also make an appraisal of the guards' needs (armor, shields, weapons, etc) and begin a work ticket system where we outfit our people, while making special items for sale, with as best a balance as possible.
Back to top Go down
Blaine

Blaine

Number of posts : 97

Character Sheet
Name: Xune
Level: 4
Race/Class: Drow/Avenger

PostSubject: Re: Rescued prisoners - Eleint 3rd   Rescued prisoners - Eleint 3rd Icon_minitimeSun Jun 21, 2009 1:27 pm

Bastion feels the surroundings are still a bit alien after his extended travels prior to the most recent activities. He will spend his time getting used to the Keep once again and familiarizing himself with the surrounding areas. He will join some of the patrols as well as scout the hills and trails around the Keep during this down time.
Back to top Go down
Sam the DM
Admin
Sam the DM

Number of posts : 953

Character Sheet
Name: Almighty DM
Level: Infinite
Race/Class: Very

PostSubject: Re: Rescued prisoners - Eleint 3rd   Rescued prisoners - Eleint 3rd Icon_minitimeSun Jun 21, 2009 3:36 pm

Lander gives the heroes the once over and then shrugs his shoulders before wandering back into the keep.

On to the next day!
Back to top Go down
https://rockhammerhold.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Rescued prisoners - Eleint 3rd   Rescued prisoners - Eleint 3rd Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Rescued prisoners - Eleint 3rd
Page 1 of 1