Rock Hammer Hold
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rock Hammer Hold

A private D&D Campaign for the LOD set in the Silver Marches of the Forgotten Realms.

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The Blacksmith/Quarry Report - Eleint 8th

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Sam the DM
Admin
Sam the DM

Number of posts : 953
Registration date : 2007-05-19

Character Sheet
Name: Almighty DM
Level: Infinite
Race/Class: Very

The Blacksmith/Quarry Report - Eleint 8th Empty
PostSubject: The Blacksmith/Quarry Report - Eleint 8th   The Blacksmith/Quarry Report - Eleint 8th Icon_minitimeWed Jul 15, 2009 9:56 am

The Blacksmith/Quarry Report - Eleint 8th E518e6e9ef3f43aebd9b74b586efa3cd H 66/L 46, winds out of the east at 40 mph

Patrols Today: A2
Captain Aito travels from Cholnudon to Rock Hammer
Captain Ensyer travels from Silverymoon to Rock Hammer
Captain Thulver travels from Rock Hammer to Cholnudon
Captain Dominic defends Rock Hammer

The brothers Kivon and Kalunt wipe the black soot from their faces and make a report to Kregnok. Kivon is now over halfway done with his suit of half-plate armor that he has been working on for about a month. He should be done in four weeks and that suit would be a profit of 1000 gp. In these last two weeks, Kalunt cranked out four bastard swords, with a total profit of 92 gold to the Vault. Nadia also reports that she finished a composite shortbow for 66 gp profit.

Dain Rockbreaker also reports that the flow of money has come in for the stone shipped to Sundabar, and they have collected 1,200 gp for it so far.

DM Note – Since we are shifting gears on how this campaign works (now gaining XP from adventuring instead of from making money and attracting NPCs), then there are some tedious things we don’t need to worry about. So, from now on all money made by NPCs goes to The Vault (currently at 5,073 gold pieces) and you PCs don’t get a cut of that (since you will make money from adventures and what not). The good news is that you don’t have to worry about paying your followers anymore. Once you attract one, they are here to stay since you guys are so popular.

Speaking of Experience Points, well…..you may not like this but you aren’t leveling up from the last adventure (Rescue at Rivenroar). It is because you are perfectly suited for the next adventure (Siege of Bordrin’s Watch) as you are now. It is a 3rd level adventure, and since half of you are 2nd and half of you are 3rd (but you have 6 PCs in an adventure designed for 5), I hardly have to make any changes to the monsters at all now. Which is cool (I had to make a ton of changes to Rescue at Rivenroar), and for the rest of the adventure path, 30 levels, I won’t have to make any drastic changes. Also, I’m not one to micromanage XP so I don’t even track it. So, don’t worry about losing out on XP from a monster that got away. These adventures do a great job of saying what level you should be to start it, and where you should be when you finish it. In fact, everyone will level up about halfway through this next one (2nd level PCs to 3rd, and 3rd level PCs to 4th).

I’ve updated the Rock Hammer Hold Details page and you now boast a town of 127 people, a big leap of that are the patrols and the people you rescued in Rivenroar.

So, in looking at this post for the 8th of Eleint I don’t see anything for you guys to react to and post up in this thread. But maybe you want to think about the future of Rock Hammer and what your next 127 people are going to be. Do you want to start inviting people here? Look for specific skills to bring to your town, like a cobbler, or clerks, or educators, or sages, or people to teach at the arcane institute. Perhaps you want to attract more NPCs, maybe randomly or specific kinds? Anyways, let me know what you think!
Back to top Go down
https://rockhammerhold.forumotion.com
Lou

Lou

Number of posts : 368

Character Sheet
Name: Ungoro Trollblood
Level: 6th
Race/Class: Half-Orc Sentinel

PostSubject: Re: The Blacksmith/Quarry Report - Eleint 8th   The Blacksmith/Quarry Report - Eleint 8th Icon_minitimeWed Jul 15, 2009 6:45 pm

Basic amenities are most necessary, being sure to have clean water and means to get rid of refuse in a safe way. I would like to invite cobblers, clerks and people to teach at the arcane institute. How is our store doing in Wageton?

Also, isn't Syvgar still with Holt?
Back to top Go down
Sam the DM
Admin
Sam the DM

Number of posts : 953

Character Sheet
Name: Almighty DM
Level: Infinite
Race/Class: Very

PostSubject: Re: The Blacksmith/Quarry Report - Eleint 8th   The Blacksmith/Quarry Report - Eleint 8th Icon_minitimeWed Jul 15, 2009 7:04 pm

The store in Wageton is doing well, it basically sells the stuff you make. And yes, Syvgar is still with Holt as far as you know.
Back to top Go down
https://rockhammerhold.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Blacksmith/Quarry Report - Eleint 8th   The Blacksmith/Quarry Report - Eleint 8th Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Blacksmith/Quarry Report - Eleint 8th
Page 1 of 1