Rock Hammer Hold
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rock Hammer Hold

A private D&D Campaign for the LOD set in the Silver Marches of the Forgotten Realms.

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Underground - Eleasis 1st

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Wil

Wil

Number of posts : 241
Registration date : 2007-05-19

Character Sheet
Name: Kregnok
Level: 3rd
Race/Class: Dwarf Cleric

Underground - Eleasis 1st - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Underground - Eleasis 1st   Underground - Eleasis 1st - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 29, 2007 12:48 pm

Kregnok will move to Vadania to determine if she yet lives. If so, he will cast a cure minor to stabilize her. If not, he will attend to his and Umberto's wounds with a cure Light to each. Kregnok will also suggest that someone search the varag corpses.
Back to top Go down
Sam the DM
Admin
Sam the DM

Number of posts : 953

Character Sheet
Name: Almighty DM
Level: Infinite
Race/Class: Very

PostSubject: Re: Underground - Eleasis 1st   Underground - Eleasis 1st - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 29, 2007 12:58 pm

Vadania, sadly, is dead-dead.

Kregnok tends to his and Umberto’s wounds and now everyone is in the “green”.

Here is what you find on the bodies:

Sargus – Masterwork scimitar, masterwork composite shotbow, +1 studded leather, masterwork shortsword, 14 arrows, 42 gold pieces.

Krusis – Masterwork studded leather, masterwork scimitar, shortbow, 12 arrows, 15 gold pieces.

Varag Zombie – Masterwork studded leather, masterwork scimitar.

Good News! Courage and wit have served thee well for thou has been promoted to the next level. That’s right, you are all 3rd level now! Update your character sheet in the forum and give me a heads up when that is all done.
Back to top Go down
https://rockhammerhold.forumotion.com
Lou

Lou

Number of posts : 368

Character Sheet
Name: Ungoro Trollblood
Level: 6th
Race/Class: Half-Orc Sentinel

PostSubject: Re: Underground - Eleasis 1st   Underground - Eleasis 1st - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 29, 2007 8:10 pm

Umberto takes a long moment with Vadania, shedding a tear, but knowing that the path of life always ends in death. The monk asks the dwarf cleric to bless her body so that she will not be tainted by the undead. "I will take care of Vadania's remains when we are done here." The monk bows to his deceased love and looks stoicly at his friends.
Back to top Go down
Wil

Wil

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Underground - Eleasis 1st   Underground - Eleasis 1st - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 30, 2007 2:42 am

Aye. Kregnok will invoke the rituals of Dumathoin as one of the talhund, blessing Vadania's body, and performing the dwarven rites of passage upon her, in the hopes that her soul successfully finds its next plane of existence. When finished, he will lend a comforting hand to the monk's shoulder, and look to the group for direction.
Back to top Go down
Sam the DM
Admin
Sam the DM

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Underground - Eleasis 1st   Underground - Eleasis 1st - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 30, 2007 12:28 pm

Wil-Um, don't forget to update the "Character Sheet" on this site. It's right under your avatar. Also, is anyone taking any of the loot you found? Now that you have some more time you get a better look at the rest of the room.

The outer walls show a green dragon defeating a bronze dragon, and a knight defeating a black dragon. You also find two other staues - one of a sagacious wizard with an incredibly long beard and another of a peasant woman with a strong, stout build and a proud face.
Back to top Go down
Wil

Wil

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Underground - Eleasis 1st   Underground - Eleasis 1st - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 30, 2007 2:04 pm

I might be missing something, but it won't let me update on my end.

We will take all of the masterwork items, and the +1 armor, and divy it out to all for ease of carrying back. We will do the same with the coin, and if anyone needs to replenish arrows they can help themselves.

Kregnok will attempt to determine if the artwork is dwarven made, and if the statues correspond with any of the frescoes on the walls.
Back to top Go down
Sam the DM
Admin
Sam the DM

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Underground - Eleasis 1st   Underground - Eleasis 1st - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 31, 2007 9:49 am

Scroll up to the top of the page and click "profile" then slick "Character sheet". There you can edit your stats.
Back to top Go down
Wil

Wil

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Underground - Eleasis 1st   Underground - Eleasis 1st - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 31, 2007 12:05 pm

Done.
Back to top Go down
Sam the DM
Admin
Sam the DM

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Underground - Eleasis 1st   Underground - Eleasis 1st - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 31, 2007 12:32 pm

Ok, I think we just need Althalus to level up and we're good to go.
Back to top Go down
Sam the DM
Admin
Sam the DM

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Underground - Eleasis 1st   Underground - Eleasis 1st - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 01, 2007 2:16 pm

Ok, I think we are just about ready to move on but I want to make sure we are all set with the leveling up stuff.

Kelser leveled up, he is now a 2nd-level barbarian. His max HPs went from 14 to 26, his base attack bonus went up one point, and he picked up the barbarian ability of Uncanny Dodge.

Tatyl leveled up, she is now a 3rd-level wizard. Her max HPs went from 8 to 12, her base attack bonus went up one point, and she has learned and memorized Fireball today.

I think Althalus and Umberto are all set to go, and Kregnok I think you might need to take a look at your character sheet and update two things. Hit Points for 3rd level (I still think you are showing your HPs at 2nd level) and I think your base attack bonus went up one point so I think you need to change your stats on those. Also, I think Kregnok is due another feat so pick one out.

When we get restarted, let's consider everyone up full and no spells casted yet. It will be like you all napped for the day. Wil, give me a heads up that everything is up to date and we'll get this ball rolling again.
Back to top Go down
Sam the DM
Admin
Sam the DM

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Underground - Eleasis 1st   Underground - Eleasis 1st - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 04, 2007 1:49 pm

So, you all set Wil-um?
Back to top Go down
Wil

Wil

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Underground - Eleasis 1st   Underground - Eleasis 1st - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 05, 2007 1:33 am

Ready, with Improved Turning as the new Feat. Everything else should be up to speed.
Back to top Go down
Sam the DM
Admin
Sam the DM

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Underground - Eleasis 1st   Underground - Eleasis 1st - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 06, 2007 1:22 pm

Ok, sorry this has taken so long. Just to recap, Vadania has passed away and this is the room you are in, with the mini-map at the bottom. Everyone is up full, and have all thier spells and limited abilities. And by limited abilities I do not mean to belittle you, this is only in reference to abilities that have a daily limit, like number of times you can barbarian rage per day. Ok, anyways, what do you want to do?

Man, I swear I have to relearn D&D. Anyways, good news for Kregnok. I think you should be +4 to hit with your heavy mace (+2 for base attack and +2 for strength) with damage of 1d8 +2 (+2 for strength). Your Light Crossbow should be +2 to hit (+2 for base attack and +0 for Dexterity) and then 1d8 for damage. And yes, I had to look all that stuff up.

Underground - Eleasis 1st - Page 3 9d71c6d4aa4645669af15621e1c042b3
Underground - Eleasis 1st - Page 3 181ce1e800ec455aac7d50ea7b76eb3a

Last edited by on Thu Sep 06, 2007 1:38 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Wil

Wil

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Underground - Eleasis 1st   Underground - Eleasis 1st - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 06, 2007 1:34 pm

*sniff... limited... he sez...*

heh,

Kregnok will take a closer look at the statues and frescoes in this room, and see if there is anything unusual about them.
Back to top Go down
Sam the DM
Admin
Sam the DM

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Underground - Eleasis 1st   Underground - Eleasis 1st - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 06, 2007 1:42 pm

There is nothing else of real interest in this room. The interior section of the room is where the two varags and the zombie lived. Here you find two fur beds, a water barrel half full of eater, and a chest. Inside the chest are a few pounds of preserved meat. Looks like they were stationed here as a rear guard.

Kregnok, I edited my above post and it concerns you and good news. Check it out when you get a chance and then update your character sheet.
Back to top Go down
Wil

Wil

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Underground - Eleasis 1st   Underground - Eleasis 1st - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 08, 2007 6:48 pm

Kregnok will move to the double doors after notifiying everyone where he's going.
Back to top Go down
Sam the DM
Admin
Sam the DM

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Underground - Eleasis 1st   Underground - Eleasis 1st - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 10, 2007 12:52 pm

You open the doors and find that it leads to a hallway ending in another set of double doors.

Underground - Eleasis 1st - Page 3 8f4235b6d0444f74bfe6dc0ebe2459ff
Back to top Go down
Wil

Wil

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Underground - Eleasis 1st   Underground - Eleasis 1st - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 10, 2007 2:11 pm

Kregnok will suggest the more sneakily inclined people in the group, looking firmly at Althalus, check the hallway for traps.
Back to top Go down
Wil

Wil

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Underground - Eleasis 1st   Underground - Eleasis 1st - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 14, 2007 2:16 pm

Not sure if my posts are going through. *points up*

Althalus? Care to check yon hallway for traps?
Back to top Go down
Geoff

Geoff

Number of posts : 141

Character Sheet
Name: Althalus
Level: 4th
Race/Class: Human Ranger

PostSubject: Re: Underground - Eleasis 1st   Underground - Eleasis 1st - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 17, 2007 1:40 pm

Checking for traps boss
Back to top Go down
Sam the DM
Admin
Sam the DM

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Underground - Eleasis 1st   Underground - Eleasis 1st - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 19, 2007 6:03 pm

Ok, sorry about the delay. The website has taken a big bite out of our already limited time. Also, our mercenary website got a little funky when it decided to nix a bunch of old posts. I think I got it fix, but we might still be missing some really old stuff. Anyways, back to the story at hand…

Althalus carefully slinks down the hallway towards the double doors. When he reaches it he turns and gives the thumbs up signally that it is safe. While the rest of you approach, the ranger give the door handle a slight pull, then inspects the edges of the door itself.

“It’s unlocked, but stuck. We can probably bust it open, but we’ll alert anything inside.”
Back to top Go down
Wil

Wil

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Underground - Eleasis 1st   Underground - Eleasis 1st - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 20, 2007 12:54 pm

Kregnok will take a quick health assessment of the party, and if everyone is "green" will suggest a "bust in" move.
Back to top Go down
Sam the DM
Admin
Sam the DM

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Underground - Eleasis 1st   Underground - Eleasis 1st - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 20, 2007 4:13 pm

It takes three of you to open the stuck door and you bust in anyways, despite losing any advantage with the noise and time it took.

Your fears are put to rest as there are no immediate threats.

A balcony on the north wall overlooks this wide room, which is lower and cooler than the previous areas you’ve explored, and a steep staircase leads from the balcony’s west side into the chamber (the “grey” floor tiles are about 15’ higher than the “white” floor tiles). Atop that staircase is a closed stone door. Swiftly flowing water runs in a canal that flows east to west through the area, and the moisture has made the room damp, the walls and floor slick with malodorous subterranean fungus. A narrow bridge crosses the canal at the foot of the stairs from the balcony. Flanking the canal on the north and south are rows of statues depicting shield-bearing soldiers saluting with their drawn swords. On the south side of the canal, two of the statues are shattered. Nearby lie the bodies of two humanoids.

I didn’t put you on the map yet, but you all would still be at the door.

Underground - Eleasis 1st - Page 3 03e7a960db234c07bf0ae18e5dd9a00c
Back to top Go down
Sam the DM
Admin
Sam the DM

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Underground - Eleasis 1st   Underground - Eleasis 1st - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 20, 2007 4:14 pm

Eeek! Since I had to restore this forum I think your characters sheets are off again. You'll need to update them back to 3rd level.
Back to top Go down
Wil

Wil

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Underground - Eleasis 1st   Underground - Eleasis 1st - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 23, 2007 12:45 pm

I should be back to updated.

Kregnok will suggest those with ranged weapons move along the balcony towards the double doors, while someone checks the bodies below.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Underground - Eleasis 1st   Underground - Eleasis 1st - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Underground - Eleasis 1st
Page 3 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next