Rock Hammer Hold
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rock Hammer Hold

A private D&D Campaign for the LOD set in the Silver Marches of the Forgotten Realms.

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Underground - Eleasis 2nd

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 9, 10, 11  Next
AuthorMessage
Lou

Lou

Number of posts : 368
Registration date : 2007-05-19

Character Sheet
Name: Ungoro Trollblood
Level: 6th
Race/Class: Half-Orc Sentinel

Underground - Eleasis 2nd - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Underground - Eleasis 2nd   Underground - Eleasis 2nd - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 14, 2007 2:56 pm

Can we spare a little healing on her?
Back to top Go down
Geoff

Geoff

Number of posts : 141

Character Sheet
Name: Althalus
Level: 4th
Race/Class: Human Ranger

PostSubject: Re: Underground - Eleasis 2nd   Underground - Eleasis 2nd - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 14, 2007 3:42 pm

"If not, perhaps we could stabillize her and take her to the water fountain."
Back to top Go down
Wil

Wil

Number of posts : 241

Character Sheet
Name: Kregnok
Level: 3rd
Race/Class: Dwarf Cleric

PostSubject: Re: Underground - Eleasis 2nd   Underground - Eleasis 2nd - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 15, 2007 2:12 pm

we have some potions of cure light available to us still... perhaps we should get her out of the pit and see what's really going on?
Back to top Go down
Sam the DM
Admin
Sam the DM

Number of posts : 953

Character Sheet
Name: Almighty DM
Level: Infinite
Race/Class: Very

PostSubject: Re: Underground - Eleasis 2nd   Underground - Eleasis 2nd - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 15, 2007 2:17 pm

You carefully pull her out of the pit and Kregnok administers a potion of cure light wounds to her. Her eyes blink a few times before opening.

“Wh-What happened?” she says groggily.
Back to top Go down
https://rockhammerhold.forumotion.com
Lou

Lou

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Underground - Eleasis 2nd   Underground - Eleasis 2nd - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 15, 2007 9:31 pm

We were wondering the same thing, a beacon of light has led us to you. I am Umberto Lunini, these are my comrades, Kregnok, Althalus, Tatyl and Kelser. What is you name. what do you remember last?
Back to top Go down
Sam the DM
Admin
Sam the DM

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Underground - Eleasis 2nd   Underground - Eleasis 2nd - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 16, 2007 1:16 pm

The woman rubs her forehead, “My name is Leera. We, uh, came in this room. I felt the floor give out, and now I’m here.”
Back to top Go down
Wil

Wil

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Underground - Eleasis 2nd   Underground - Eleasis 2nd - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 16, 2007 7:36 pm

Who are your companions, that we may reunite them with you?
Back to top Go down
Brick

Brick

Number of posts : 20
Registration date : 2007-07-25

Character Sheet
Name:
Level:
Race/Class:

PostSubject: Re: Underground - Eleasis 2nd   Underground - Eleasis 2nd - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 22, 2007 12:24 pm

Kregnok feels a pull on his arm, Tatyl wants to speak to him in private.

"Certainly she is or was a part of Xeron's group. She has obviously not been here long and we have seen several signs that Xeron feared that he was being pursued."

Leera speaks up, struggling to stand, "I learned of the expedition to this tomb from Teryl, an associate of mine, and he let me have a place in the party. I didn't know what I was getting into." she says ashamedly.
Back to top Go down
Wil

Wil

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Underground - Eleasis 2nd   Underground - Eleasis 2nd - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 27, 2007 2:35 am

Explain yerself lass. Best to be honest and tell us what ye know.
Back to top Go down
Sam the DM
Admin
Sam the DM

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Underground - Eleasis 2nd   Underground - Eleasis 2nd - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 27, 2007 12:39 pm

Leera clears her throat, "A man named Xeron leads the tomb robbers, but a hobgoblin priest of Hextor also has some clout. Xeron is some sort of arcanist - he's also young, intense, and without mercy. To be honest, he scares me, and I've tried to keep from attracting much notice until I could escape from his band of cutthroats. He's looking for something deeper in the catacombs, and only his personal magnetism has kept the tomb raiders from escaping with the treasure they've found already. I’ve sensed that he is worried about upsetting the “Dreadlord” or something like that if he fails in this task. He thinks someone is bound to be pursuing him by now, thought, and has talked about finding a different exit from the tomb rather than the hole we dug to come down."

"The hobgoblin cleric - Krootad, they call him - elected to stay behind and take care of the pursuit. You must have already run across him. He wouldn't shirk when it comes to raising the dead and the possibility of killing decent folk."

""I think the remaining tomb robbers are nothing more than servants and hirelings, though most seem reasonably loyal to Xeron. Supposing nobody fell in the next room, he still has Teryl, a few more varags, three hobgoblin warriors, a halfling male I think is a sorcerer, and a nasty goblin female. We left several goblinoids and undead behind us, as well as some of Xeron's twisted pets. Many members of our band have died in the run through this place."
Back to top Go down
Wil

Wil

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Underground - Eleasis 2nd   Underground - Eleasis 2nd - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 27, 2007 1:59 pm

*sense motive check*

And what about ye and yer associate lass? What were yer jobs to be along this expedition?
Back to top Go down
Sam the DM
Admin
Sam the DM

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Underground - Eleasis 2nd   Underground - Eleasis 2nd - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 27, 2007 8:04 pm

DM Note - Yo Dwarf! You do realize you are a +1 in Sense Motive. I'm just saying...

Leera shrugs her shoulders, "We were just mercenarys, caring little and knowng less of what was going on."

You feel that Leera is being sincere.
Back to top Go down
Wil

Wil

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Underground - Eleasis 2nd   Underground - Eleasis 2nd - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 28, 2007 1:07 pm

Nobody else was gonna say it :/

At least I kept my armor on to use it... and I'm not calling it glibness.
Back to top Go down
Sam the DM
Admin
Sam the DM

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Underground - Eleasis 2nd   Underground - Eleasis 2nd - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 28, 2007 2:05 pm

All good points Smile
Back to top Go down
Lou

Lou

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Underground - Eleasis 2nd   Underground - Eleasis 2nd - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 28, 2007 4:00 pm

Okay I will sense motive...
Back to top Go down
Sam the DM
Admin
Sam the DM

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Underground - Eleasis 2nd   Underground - Eleasis 2nd - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 28, 2007 4:56 pm

You, too, Umberto feel that she is being sincere.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Underground - Eleasis 2nd   Underground - Eleasis 2nd - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 28, 2007 4:57 pm

"Who ‘dis Xeron?"
Back to top Go down
Sam the DM
Admin
Sam the DM

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Underground - Eleasis 2nd   Underground - Eleasis 2nd - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 28, 2007 4:57 pm

Leera brushes herself off and answers the barbarian’s question. “Xeron isn’t human or elf. I’m sure of that. I don’t know what he is, but something about him makes my skin crawl. He is definitely working for someone, though. I remember Xeron and Krootad quarreling about how to carry out their superiors’ wishes, leading me to think that Xeron is either already a member of an organization or trying to join one. He certainly knows a lot about the tomb complex, though he appears unsure of what dangers he might face as he explores. It’s as if his map – yes, he has one – has not notes or specific details about the area."

Last edited by on Fri Dec 28, 2007 4:59 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Brick

Brick

Number of posts : 20
Registration date : 2007-07-25

Character Sheet
Name:
Level:
Race/Class:

PostSubject: Re: Underground - Eleasis 2nd   Underground - Eleasis 2nd - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 28, 2007 4:58 pm

The thayian wizard pokes her head around the next corner, “What happened in the next room?”
Back to top Go down
Sam the DM
Admin
Sam the DM

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Underground - Eleasis 2nd   Underground - Eleasis 2nd - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 28, 2007 4:58 pm

Leera shivers, “Xeron led us around the corner to the east and Teryl found a pit that we avoided as we went into a wide room beyond. There we saw two metal statues. There was also a complicated puzzle lock – one that Xeron had considerable trouble unraveling. He got angry and order the tomb robbers to smash the platform that contained the lock and break through the door to the north.”

“Unfortunately, when we smashed the puzzle, the chests of the statues spit out small automatons that attacked, and the statues’ mouths spewed out smoky creatures that distracted and nipped at us. Three of us, including Teryl and I, fought back while Xeron and the others smashed through the door and escaped. When I saw that happen, I ducked back around the corner and fled…right into this pit. I don’t remember anything from that point until you showed up.”
Back to top Go down
Wil

Wil

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Underground - Eleasis 2nd   Underground - Eleasis 2nd - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 31, 2007 3:48 pm

Well, what would you have us do with you? And what of your companion when we encounter them? It does not seem that Xeron will be easily dissuaded, and I'm sure his answer will be with violence.
Back to top Go down
Sam the DM
Admin
Sam the DM

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Underground - Eleasis 2nd   Underground - Eleasis 2nd - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 31, 2007 4:21 pm

Leera stares off into the distance, "I want to get out of this place. Xeron said a waterfall lies just ahead. I think it leads outside. I'm afriad of those automatons, though, but maybe they're dead...er...destroyed."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Underground - Eleasis 2nd   Underground - Eleasis 2nd - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 31, 2007 4:23 pm

Kelser snears, "But you're part of a band of murderers!"
Back to top Go down
Sam the DM
Admin
Sam the DM

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Underground - Eleasis 2nd   Underground - Eleasis 2nd - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 31, 2007 4:29 pm

Leera cries, "And I'm ashamed, but what could I do? Once I fell in with them, I was afraid they'd kill me if I tried to leave! I'm a coward, but I didn't hlep murder those poor people in the masusoleum. Yes I didn't try to stop the murder, but how would me death have helped? I just came along to see a bit of ancient history. You didn't revive me just so I could hang for witnessing the crimes of Veron's thugs, did you? Please have some compassion...."
Back to top Go down
Wil

Wil

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Underground - Eleasis 2nd   Underground - Eleasis 2nd - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 01, 2008 4:44 pm

Easy lass easy. No, we didn't revive ye just to hang ye. And, if yer sure ye trust a waterfall as yer escape route, then you'll be free to go. Or, if ye like, ye can continue with us a bit to see to yer friend Teryl. Perhaps ye can atone a bit for the crimes ye've witnessed in this place.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Underground - Eleasis 2nd   Underground - Eleasis 2nd - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Underground - Eleasis 2nd
Page 3 of 11Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 9, 10, 11  Next